Splendido Portofino - A Belmond Hotel
Splendido is one of the most enchanting hotels in Italy. Gaze across the rugged coastline, enjoying a prime position above the bay. Delve into the spirit of irresistible glamour at the finest of all Italy resorts as you embrace all that’s best about the Ligurian Riviera. Experience Italian dining at its best. Start the day with an invigorating motorboat ride or a soak in the saltwater swimming pool. End it with a candlelit dinner and a starlight stroll through the lush flower gardens.Check availability
- 61 rooms and suites. All feature charming frescoes and artistic flourishes. Mid-century craftsmanship evokes the indulgence of the Italian Riviera. Light pastels and velvet fabrics radiate a distinctly modern allure. Enjoy the understated elegance of the hotel’s spacious rooms, or lose yourself in the heavenly grandeur of the Dolce Vita Suite.
- All-weather Tennis court.
- Boutique offers superbly crafted clothing, accessories, jewelry, and souvenirs. All of their products are hand-picked or exclusively designed for the hotel.
Wine & Dine
- Two restaurants and a cocktail bar.
- Dine alfresco on local delights, like deep-fried scampi and black olive dumplings, on the wisteria-covered balcony of La Terrazza, one of the most spectacular restaurants in Italy. Or breeze by one of their glitzy bars for an ambient cocktail with friends.
Wellness & Spa
- Expert practitioners, treatments rich in essential oils, and an ambience of perfect harmony—this Portofino spa is Italian indulgence at its most sophisticated. Soothe mind, body, and soul with a botanical massage or polish up with a manicure.
- Heated saltwater pool with magnificent Riviera views.
- Fitness center with Technogym equipment.
- 60's Riviera Glamour.
- Rates start at EUR. 990 per night and include Round-trip transfers, and daily breakfast.
Where to Eat
- La Taverna del Marinaio (best price value in Portofino)
- Taverna Tripoli (very typical Italian)
- DaV Mare (from Gruppo Da Vittorio, Michelin star restaurant in Bergamo)
- Cracco Portofino (opened last year)
- Batti (order the scampi alla batti)
Where to Swim
- The secluded Bagni Fiore beach is nestled into the Bay of Paraggi. Soak up the sun, take a refreshing dip in the emerald waters, and make the most of this exclusive spot.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Whether staying at Splendido or Splendido Mare, guests can enjoy the facilities of both hotels. A complimentary shuttle service runs between both properties so that you can experience the best of both worlds.
- Their spacious and luxurious private motorboat, Chris-Craft Corsair 36, is the perfect choice for up to eight guests. Available for excursions around the Gulf of Tigullio, it can be rented for half a day or a full day.
When to Go
- Season starts around Easter and lasts until October.
How to Get There
- By air: Fly into Genova airport which is about 50 minutes away.