Parco dei Sesi
Parco dei Sesi is a vast property in the heart of the archaeological Sesi Park on the island of Pantelleria, which overlooks the sunset and Africa at just 200 meters from the sea. Black volcanic stone architecture seamlessly integrated into the landscape, surrounded by an environment filled with history and natural beauty, secular traditions, and rhythms of slow living blend to create a powerful environment protected from mass tourism.Check availability
- Situated in the archaeological park of the island of Pantelleria and 200m from the sea and facing the sunset
- The agriturismo produces organic olive oil and capers.
- Vast pergola accessible to all guests.
- Large outdoor pool with sea view.
- In-house chef offering authentic Mediterranean cuisine, only for the residents of the property.
- In-house wellness expert for massages, yoga, and meditation.
- Art collection. The owners invite every year a selection of contemporary artists and expose in the room their private collection of antic collection and “Objets de curiosity”.
- Sea towels provided.
- Daily linen service and cleaning of the room.
- High-speed WiFi.
- Security gate and private parking.
- 13 luxury and design rooms.
- 26 sleeping arrangements (2 persons max per room).
- One luxury villa for 6 guests with indoor and outdoor kitchen, lounge, and private. rooftop, gardens, sea view, private entrance, maximum privacy, breakfast and service included.
- 2 master suites with special features such as an indoor pool, private spa, sea view, spacious and curated indoor and outdoor private spaces Suites Venere, Ossidiana, and the Grande Dammuso have exceptional sea views and design.
- 2 suites with special outdoor features like private gardens and rooftops, outdoor shower or pool.
- 2 junior suites with spacious bedroom, shower bathroom.
- 4 deluxe rooms, simple design with the possibility to have two separate beds.
- Rented in exclusivity, the property comes inseparably with staff, cleaners, chef, butler.
What's the Story
- Born as a family home in the ’70s, the new generation of owners, Margot and Massimiliano Panseca has been renovating the mansion for the past 5 years to create a true gem of hospitality. Parco dei sesi is an invitation to disconnect to enter another reality where authenticity, generosity, local culture, natural beauty, contemporary Art, and design meet for the sake of your well-being. Luxury is redefined here by a multisensorial experience where guests are invited to reconnect with elementary things of life, nature, and beauty.
Wine & Dine
- Mediterranean tasteful cuisine prepared with love by the in-house chef Angelo, served on a long commune table 3x per week. Only open to guests.
- Homemade pizza party every Sunday evening.
- Conscious travellers and creative souls looking to be inspired by an untouched land
- Romantic escapes
- Wine, food, and nature lovers
- Individual Restorative retreats
- Yoga or wellness retreat
- Weddings in a unique atmosphere
- Rates start from EUR 250 per night. Villas start at EUR 850 per night.
- 7 nights min stay from weekend to weekend in July, August, and the first week of September. 4 nights minimum stay for the rest of the season.
- Adults only.
- Use promo code 84ROOMS for a 10% discount on your stay.
- Parco dei Sesi invites a small selection of artists each year as a desire to carry on integrating Art into the property and sharing with their community an enriching, open-minded vision of beauty.
- The gardens empowered by the rich and nutrient volcanic soil as well as the precious knowledge of their ancients, bring to life the most tasteful and unique varieties of homegrown fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. They lovingly produce organic Passito wine, capers, extra-virgin olive oil, and olives.
- On top of their production they collaborate with selected local organic farms and ﬁshermen to bring to the table daily fresh organic products like local Tumma cheese, dried tomatoes, zibibo wine, etc.
Good to Know
- Parco dei Sesi curates a program of expeditions throughout the heart of the island, from volcanoes and fumaroles to ancient ruins and caves. Discover the island through passionate and knowledgeable people who will guide you throughout this stunning journey far from tourists’ paths.
- They commit to providing every guest with the most memorable stay in Pantelleria. From wedding organization to a couple’s romantic escape their team of professionals will accompany each one’s journey for an unforgettable holiday experience rooted in excellency.
- Get a holistic massage with essential local oils by the pool.
- Il Principe et il Pirata was one of our favorites. Order the local unfiltered white wine Zibibbo, and the catch of the day with Pantelleria salad.
- Head to Kaya Kaya for Aperitivo, a short drive from Parco dei Sesi.
- More recs in our Pantelleria Guide.
When to Go
- Pantelleria is more known as a magical summer gateway with its never-ending sunset glow, daily constant fresh breeze, clear blue water, and dark volcanic stones. However, off-season you will enjoy the slower rhythm of the island, the hot springs, the natural sauna, and wonderful hikes in lush nature.
When to Go
- Season runs from April to the end of October.
How to Get There
By Air: The Island is well connected to Palermo, Trapani, and Catania all year long. Pantelleria has its airport; especially during the summer, the links with the main Italian airports are frequent. Volotea and Itaairways connect the island on weekends only in the summer.
By Ferry: The ferry crossing takes about 5 ½ hours from Trapani daily if the sea allows it. It is highly recommended not to consider joining the island by sea if you are on a schedule. Ferries or Aliscafo (fast boat crossing the straight of Sicily daily in the high season in 2 1/2h) are often delayed or cancelled due to heavy sea, even in August.