Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
Le Sirenuse opened in 1951, when four Neapolitan brothers, the Marchesi Aldo, Paolo, Anna, and Franco Sersale turned their summer house in Positano into a charming hotel, overlooking the bay of Positano. Today the 58-room resort is considered one of Italy’s leading seaside luxury hotels, though it still retains the intimate, cultured atmosphere of a private home.Check availability
- Almost all rooms, suites, and junior suites look out over the bay of Positano. Most have a private terrace or balcony and all have white-washed walls, vaulted ceilings, and hand-made tiles on the floors.
- Surrounded by lemon trees and comfortable deck chairs, the swimming pool offers a peaceful atmosphere in which you can unwind.
- Le Sirenuse Spa was designed by the renowned Italian architect, GAE AULENTI. The Spa includes a Sauna, a Bio-sauna, and a granite Steam bath. The gym is fitted with TechnoGym cardiovascular machines and weights as well as stretching and yoga mats.
- Franco’s Bar is a stylish, panoramic al fresco terrace that tips its hat to a golden age of fine cocktails and quality champagne. The bar's fresh and striking decor and contemporary artworks, commissioned from a raft of local and international talent, pay homage to the late Franco Sersale.
Wine & Dine
- The Champagne & Oyster Bar enjoys breathtaking views over Positano. Sumptuously furnished and candlelit, it is open in the evenings from May to mid-October, weather permitting. It is the ideal place for a glass of champagne millésimé or a cocktail made to perfection, some oysters, shellfish, and fish carpaccios.
- The Pool Terrace is full of lemon trees and flowers. At the bar tables, overlooking the sea and shaded by a bamboo awning.
- Linen, day and night.
- Rates start at EUR 790 per night.
Our Favourite Restaurants
- Dinner: Chez Black in Positano.
- Take a boat and have lunch at Lo Scoglio.
- Da Adolfo for lunch is a must.
- Aperitivo at Franco's next door for the best view in town.
- Discover the trendy petite boutiques in Positano like Carla's Emporia Sirenuse right across the street.
- Take the ferry to Capri or hire a car and explore the numerous delights of the Amalfi coast like the majestic ruins in Pompeii.
How to Get There
- Nearest airport is Naples, a 1 1/4 hour drive away, well served from major European cities. Now offering direct flights with Delta from JFK.
- There are several options to reach Positano. By ferry from Naples it will take you about 45 minutes.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.