Hotel Particulier Montmartre is the most private and smallest of all Parisian hotels. This haven of greenery that used to belong to the Hermes family and became a Private House allows you to discover the largest hotel garden in the capital, part of the last vestiges of the scrubland of Montmartre. Whether for a drink, for dinner, or a night, the Hôtel Particulier awaits you in what many people rightly call “a countryside in the heart of Paris”. A Private House full of life, especially for epicureans of the night, who find refuge there in its hidden den: its cocktail bar le Très Particulier.Check availability
- Only five suites, ranging from 35 to 85 m², all uniquely designed in locksteps with numerous visual artists.
Wine & Dine
- Le Grand Salon: The hotel restaurant invites you for a culinary experience in an enchanting setting, at any time of the day, from lunch to dinner, including tea time, cocktails, and their special Sunday lunch.
- Le Très Particulier: Jealously hidden in a nest of greenery, the Très Particulier is a bar for initiates to sophisticated cocktails. Order the 'Le Très Particulier' cocktail.
- Dress up for their sophisticated cocktail hour.
- Rates start at EUR 820 per night.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Read our Montmartre Insider Guide here.
How to Get There
Paris CDG is an half-hour drive. The quickest way to get to the airport is by Uber Moto. A valet parking service is available at the entrance, from Tuesday to Saturday, from 7pm to 2am. PARKING
Parking: 9 Rue Caulaincourt (9 mins walk)
Metro: Lamarck Caulaincourt (5 mins walk)