- Languages: 3, Ladin, German & Italian
- Heritage: Quintessentially Italian but Austrian Heritage
- Site: UNESCO World Heritage
- Climate: 300 glorious sun-flooded days a year, more than anywhere else in the Alps
- Wine: Lagrein, the local grape
- Skiing: 500km of slopes only in Alta Badia, one of the many resorts that make up the Dolomites. The entire Dolomiti Superski offers 1200km
- The Armentarola run, one of the most beautiful runs in the world, leads to a horse sleigh that takes you to the next lift.
- The Sella Ronda tour runs over 4 Dolomites and passes around the mighty Sella massif.
- Alta Badia has been crowned as the gourmet destination in the Alps. The small valley occupies a mere 15 square kilometers, but it can boast a total of four brightly shining Michelin Stars: three stars for Norbert Niederkofler from the St. Hubertus restaurant at the Aman outpost 'Rosa Alpina'. On the other side of the valley in Corvara at the La Perla Hotel, La Stüa de Michil restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Star in 2022.
How to Get There
- Bolzano is the nearest airport which is served by Skyalps.
- Larger airports are Venice or Innsbruck. Both approx. a two-hour drive.