Time seems to stop in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Just an hour away from Salzburg, traditional houses and hotels with carved dark wooden terraces pepper the rolling landscape of this intimate Alpine town. Located directly on the ski slopes and framed by age-old mountains, the newly designed Wiesergut is the new highlight in the Glemm valley, boasting minimalist decor, a fantastic Spa, and traditional cuisine.Check availability
- Only Suites, three types, 'Gutshof' equipped with balcony, seating area, bathroom 'garden' equipped with a terrace and hot tub, freestanding bathtub, fireplace & coffee machine. The 3 luxurious Hideaway Suites come with a private sauna.
- The spa features 2 spacious massage rooms, a panorama relaxation room, a stainless pool, a sauna area & relaxation area, a gym, private rooftop spa with fireplace, outside bathtub with mountain views.
- The WIESERGUT bath house blends seamlessly into the natural environment of the Salzburg mountains. The indoor and outdoor pools are filled by the farm’s spring – naturally. Their signature treatments are sustainable. The private spa serves as a retreat whereas the sauna and steam bath offer deep relaxation.
Wine & Dine
- The hotel only uses the best products, primarily from the region, and freshly harvested natural products from the family-run farm.
- Old family recipes reinterpreted, authentic, genuine.
- A la carte service; homemade and regional products.
- Own wine: The owner Sepp Kröll and winemaker Clemens Strobl recently launched 'Noah’s Ark', the wine for the Wiesergut. A wine with lots of character, just like its region of origin: The Wagram mountain range. This primeval mountain chain in the heart of Lower Austria is home to Clemens Strobl.
- Small delicacies, as well as homemade bread and coffee and tea, are served in the Wiesergut Piazza - from morning until late at night.
- Smart Après-ski chic.
- Rates start at EUR. 430 per night including breakfast.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Start your day with a massage or treatment. Their Spa offers a fine selection of selected treatments, ranges from traditional rituals to aesthetic beauty.
- Is the Wieseralm, a Mountain hut (1,500m above sea level) that features a sun terrace, a restaurant with a bar in the middle of the skiing and hiking area.
- The resort of Saalbach-Hinterglemm is well known to be one of the best skiing resorts in the Alps. 200 km of well-groomed slopes with guaranteed snow await you.
- Ski-in and Ski-out, the hotel is located directly on the slopes.
- Winter hiking in the magnificent Salzburg alps.
- 400 km of hiking & biking trails.
- More than 40 huts can be discovered in the Glemm valley.
How to Get There
- Nearest airports: Salzburg (1 1/4h) and Munich (2 1/2h).
- From both airports you can use the transfer service called 'Holiday Shuttle', which operates daily.
- Train station is Zell am See which is a 20 min drive.