Villa Honegg is a unique 5-star superior hotel in the heart of Switzerland on Mount Bürgenstock at Lake Lucerne. This long-established hotel was built in 1905 and reopened in May 2011. For its size, it is unique in Switzerland in terms of what it offers. As a haven of peace and privacy, it enjoys an incomparable setting. Switzerland’s smallest superior 5-star hotel is a masterpiece of art to delight all senses. One of the highlights is the lovely 34-degree outdoor pool with stunning views of Lake Lucerne and the surrounding mountains.Check availability
- The Hotels offers 23 guest rooms and suites, as well as modern and versatile amenities and facilities: perfect for your business, and ideal for your well-being.
- All come with views of the lake and/or the mountains.
- All equipped with 40-inch flat-screen tv & entertainment system, free high-speed wireless, Nespresso coffeemaker, phone, and a kettle.
- The 3rd floor with 5 rooms for a total of 12 people can also be booked as a private suite.
- Modern spa facilities, Finish sauna and steam bath, and heated outdoor pools.
- Gym is equipped with high-end state-of-the-art Technogym machines.
- 20-seater in-house cinema.
- Ask for the spacious (51 m2) corner suites with spectacular lake views.
Wine & Dine
- Restaurant and private terrace with superb regional cuisine.
- Cozy fireside lounge offers after-dinner drinks.
- Smart casual.
- Rates start at CHF. 600 per night, including à la carte breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee as well as soft drinks from the minibar.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Is a trip to the beautiful city of Lucerne with all its fabulous arts & culture and plenty of shopping.
What to Do
- The Lake Lucerne region offers a relaxing diversion from the typical winter activities such as skiing, and snowboarding with a wide selection of shops, cafés, and restaurants to enjoy.
- Great for skiing is the snow-sure ski resort of Engelberg, half an hour's drive from the hotel.
- Work on your handicap on the nearby 9-hole golf course and driving range. The Bürgenstock Golf Club is also on Mount Bürgenberg just five minutes drive away.
How to Get There
- Zurich Airport is a roughly 1-hour drive.
- Lucerne can be reached within 20 minutes.