The Twenty Two
Set in a storied Edwardian manor on Grosvenor Square, The Twenty-Two is a hotel and cultural space dedicated to the art of lingering. Thirty-one lavish bedrooms and suites — including a mews house — suit every need from spur-of-moment stay to longer Mayfair sojourns. A round-the-clock neighborhood restaurant offers Modern British fare with European influences, powered by a minimal intervention approach. And a private members’ club delights those who delight in the discreet.Check availability
- 31 rooms and suites are a highly personal affair, with the most intricate of details embroidered into every stay. Each one is layered with character, designed to reflect the individuality of our guests and their manor’s history as a family home.
- With a nod to 18th-century French decor, there are custom-made four poster and canopy beds, draped with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens. Rich silks and lavish velvets dress furniture and furnishings, while color and pattern run ravishingly riot. All are balanced with the most modern of conveniences.
- Elegant Cabochon marble bathrooms are endowed with bespoke bathroom luxuries, carefully curated with your utmost well-being in mind. Minibars are energized with the classics as well as our brand of organic spirits, while an in-room menu looks to nourish and comfort the palate.
Wine & Dine
Their handsome neighborhood restaurant brings a Mediterranean flourish to modern British fare. With Executive Chef Alan Christie at the helm, the menu is committed to minimal intervention and offers an uncompromising, lighter style.
Drinks are undiluted pleasures, where classic cocktails sit alongside original recipes, united by mindful practices and the highest quality ingredients.
Good to Know
- Their Butler and Concierge teams are on hand to curate and guide every aspect of your stay, both inside and outside of The Twenty-Two — should you ever feel the need to leave.
- Upscale but edgy.
- Rates start at GBP 500 per night.
- On Grosvenor Square in the middle of Mayfair. The best shopping is right in front of your doorstep.
Where to Eat & Drink
How to Get There
- London Heathrow is a 30-40 minute ride.
- By London Underground: Take the Piccadilly, Victoria, or Jubilee line to Green Park Station. From there, it is a quick 15-minute walk.