Seven Rooms Villadorata
In the heart of the historic center of Noto, Seven Rooms Villadorata is an exclusive Sicilian guesthouse, occupying part of a 17th-century palazzo built in the famous flamboyant Sicilian Baroque style. Formerly the residence of the Prince of Villadorata and representative of the Sicilian Baroque in the city, now hosts the Villadorata. The villa has been brought back to life as a guest house. The property owners have cured every detail, choosing the finest furniture and fabrics of the best, refined, and well-known Italian and French designers, rendering every room not only luxurious and comfortable but, also unique.Check availability
Six rooms, including three suites. All are equipped with flatscreen TV, free WiFi, air-conditioning, free bottled water, a hairdryer, and Ortigia bath products.
The highest quality furnishings and accessories were chosen for the rooms to offer guests a timeless and elegant experience comparable to those of a large luxury hotel while remaining welcoming and intimate as only a small family structure can be.
Impeccable service and a great sense of privacy complete the offering.
- If available, go for the bedroom 'Austro', antique and contemporary decor and a balcony with fascinating views of the golden rooftops of Noto.
Wine & Dine
- No dinner option, but the hotel offers international breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereal, meats, cheese, and pastries.
- White shirts, navy chinos, classic Italian slippers.
- Rates start at EUR. 290 per night.
Location & Setting
Within a radius of just a few kilometers, you can find the great Sicilian art cities of Siracusa, Ragusa, and Modica, and many of the island's most beautiful beaches.
The hotel is in the heart of golden Noto, the perfect place to discover this charming baroque village.
- In our Noto Insider Guide.
How to Get There
- Fly to Catania airport, and you'll be one hour away by car.
- The hotel can arrange a transfer.