Saint Hubertus Resort
Immersed in a lush pine forest, Saint Hubertus Resort offers a breathtaking view of the impressive Matterhorn from the lesser-known Italian side. Breuil Cervinia, one of the most popular ski resorts in Europe, situated on the Swiss border and in the heart of the Western Alps, has an incomparable ski area. Designed with sober elegance by the famous architect Savin Couelle, Saint Hubertus Resort combines exclusive apartments with top-quality hotel services (restaurant, bar, champagne bar, library, swimming pool with thermal waters, spa, and gym) making this resort truly unique.Check availability
- Luxury apartments from 55 to 120 m2 with artist-designed and handcrafted furniture. All equipped with Hi-Tec and fully equipped kitchen, marble bathrooms with ‘Hermes’ beauty products. Ipod touch that works as a remote control for TV and Music. Free WiFi and Sky TV.
- Ski room with heated boot warmers.
- Heated garage.
Wellness & Spa
- The SPA offers an area entirely dedicated to relaxation and wellness. A gentle regeneration in the wonderful swimming pool, with breathtaking windows overlooking the majestic Matterhorn.
- Relaxation area, Hamman, two different saunas (Bio, Finish) jacuzzi, professional mud baths, special beauty treatments plus fitness and Technogym.
- Is the spectacular 80/90 sqm corner apartment with a mezzanine floor, larch trussed roof, elm, and stone floor, and a large fireplace in the living room conjuring up the warm atmosphere of an alpine chalet. Consisting of a well-appointed bedroom with a king-size bed and a sofa bed in the comfortable mezzanine space and two marble bathrooms, each with their special design. The furniture was designed by architect Savin Couelle and handcrafted by local artisans along with the balconies offering stunning views across the Matterhorn.
Wine & Dine
- Chef Andrea Rizzo personally selects top-range, wholesome ingredients locally sourced from small producers, for a varied menu that includes deliciously fresh handmade pasta and traditional filled pasta, all prepared with extreme care. Gourmets will have a wide choice of quality meals.
- The morning starts with an elaborate Buffet breakfast with fresh homemade cakes, croissants with butter and jam, fresh fruit, and natural products from local farms.
- With its spectacular view of the Matterhorn and the two large fireplaces heating the cosy room, the “Ginepro bar” is the perfect place to enjoy delicious aperitifs, original cocktails, and luscious wines from their cellar, and a generous selection of rum, whiskey, gin and vodka beverages.
- Room Service: A daily menu is prepared and served by the chef right in your apartment.
- Après chic.
- Rates start at EUR. 300 per night.
- Breuil Cervinia in the region of the Aosta Valley, on the border to Switzerland, is the home of the Matterhorn. The village sits at 2050 meters above sea level, with skiing levels up to 4000 meters to the Klein Matterhorn on the Swiss border.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Start your day on the slopes. Cervinia offers 450 kilometers of well prepared slopes between Cervinia, Valtournenche, and Zermatt.
- Alpine climbing, mountain biking, and rafting for adventure lovers but also walks and excursions along itineraries of all levels of difficulty. A real paradise for golf, created by Donald Harradine in the early 1950s, which at an altitude of 2050 meters is one of the highest courses in Europe. The course, situated in a unique natural context, offers the player a spectacular view in front of the dazzling image of the Matterhorn.
When to Go
- Ski season runs from the end of October to May but February , and March is the best times. During the summer, Breuil-Cervinia offers everything from hiking, cycling, and golf.
Good to Know
- You can purchase your ski pass at the reception on arrival date and also rent your ski equipment in the hotel and book your personal Saint Hubertus ski instructor ‘Stephanie’.
- Complimentary Chauffeured Jeep transfers 24 hours to and from Cervinia and the lifts.
- Champagne and wine tastings take place in the beautiful winery.
How to Get There
- Fly into Turin which is a 120 km drive from Cervinia. Alternatively Milan Malpensa (160km) or Milan Linate (180 Km).
- Transfers to and from the airport upon request.
- Nearest train station is Châtillon/Saint-Vincent. A Bus service connects to Cervinia (saved. it).