Pardini's Hermitage is a secluded hideaway on the remote island of Giglio off the Tuscan coast. If you want to get away from the rest of the world to relax your mind, body, and soul, then Pardini’s Hermitage could be the place for you. Sitting on a promontory above a tiny bay, a twenty-minute boat ride from the island's main harbor, this family-run guesthouse is nothing if not secluded.Check availability
- Most of the rooms are located in the main building, whilst others are scattered throughout its well-kept gardens. Due to restrictive building laws, the rooms are not very big, but still perfectly acceptable for a relaxing holiday and cozy enough to relax in.
84 Rooms Benefit
- We offer you a complimentary boat pick-up service from Giglio port to the hotel and back.
Wine & Dine
- At lunch and dinner local specialties, made mostly with fresh homegrown ingredients or locally caught fish, are served with a choice of different wines and liqueurs. On special days a barbecue is served under shady pine trees overlooking the ocean.
- Bring your island robe.
- Rates start at EUR. 320 per night including buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- You can spend most of the time outside fishing, snorkeling, taking in the beautiful landscapes or simply reading a book in one of the many hideaways the garden offers.
- Don't forget your hiking boots - there are great hikes starting from Pardini's.
When to Go
- Season starts around easter and lasts until the end of September
How to Get There
- By Air: Fly to either Rome Fiumicino, Florence, or Pisa.
- Rent a car at the airport and drive to Porto Santo Stefano from where the ferry departs to Giglio (1h).
- Pardini's is a twenty-minute boat ride from the island's main port.