Palazzo Guadagni, with its unique Loggia, is an iconic landmark of the Oltrarno, the most vibrant and characteristic neighborhood of the city. Situated on the upper floor of this ancient Palazzo built in 1505, Hotel Palazzo Guadagni is characterized by spacious and beautifully decorated rooms with antique furniture, frescoed ceilings, fireplaces, and gorgeous views of the main monuments of Florence.Check availability
- Decorated with antique furniture, the rooms come with frescoed ceilings, fireplaces, balconies, and amazing views over Santo Spirito square, the Pitti Palace, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the Duomo.
- Some rooms feature frescoed ceilings, ancient fireplaces, balconies, and beautiful views that include Santo Spirito square and Church, the Pitti Palace, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the Duomo of Florence. The elegant bathrooms, completed with Vietri’s tiles, are equipped with a bath or showers.
- The magnificent Loggia, the first one of its kind in Florence, is still today one of the most picturesque and iconic landmarks of the Florentine Oltrarno. The romantic and relaxing atmosphere of the Loggia Roof Bar is ideal for an aperitivo admiring the sunset over the red roofs of Florence.
- Dress like the locals.
- Rates start at EUR 290 per night.
Location & Setting
- Located in Santo Spirito square, the hotel is just a few steps away from Ponte Vecchio, the Pitti Palace, and the Boboli Gardens, in a neighborhood known for its elegant antique shops and old artisan workshops.
- Trattoria Sostanza, Via del Porcellana, 25/R.
- Santo Bevitore, Via di Santo Spirito, 64.
- Trattoria Camillo, Borgo S. Jacopo, 57.
- More recommendations in our Florence Insider Guide.
- Avoid the mega-crowded Piazza Duomo, try the Oltrarno area with its artisanal shops and local bars.
How to Get There
- Fly into Florence International airport, a 20 min taxi drive away.
- The train station Firenze S.M.N. is 15 min walk. Well connected to Milan, Rome, and Venice.