Nestled on a leafy residential street, just off Sloane Square, and hidden behind a discreet 19th century façade, the highly anticipated At Sloane reveals itself as the perfect blend of quiet British charm and curated French craftsmanship, conceived by renowned hotelier Jean-Louis Costes, the hotelier behind Paris’ legendary Hôtel Costes.Check availability
- Each of the 30 bespoke rooms and suites resonates with the emotional intimacy of a private residence, complete with restored antique furnishings, period wallpaper and playful trompe-l’oeil. Room categories: Mini (18 sqm/194 sqft) to the Appartement Sloane (84 sqm/904 sqft) for up to four.
- The Appartement Sloane: This 84sqm Appartement can accommodate up to 4 adults. Overlooking the residential and leafy Sloane Gardens street, the apartment is comprised of two bedrooms with a 180cm king size bed and a 160 cm queen size bed on either side of a spacious living room. The appartement offers a curated bookshelf and a large walk-in wardrobe. The two large bathrooms feature underfloor heating, separate bathtub and walk-in showers, and separate handbasins.
Wine & Dine
At Sloane features a spectacular all-day dining restaurant located on the top floor, offering high-quality, yet unpretentious French cuisine, such as spicy lobster pasta, “pommes allumettes” and brioche caramel.
The intimate lower-ground floor bar has a private entrance on Holbein Place. The ‘speakeasy’ style open space, partitioned by Arts & Crafts mirror panelling, harmoniously combines with snug rooms. Under candlelight, guests can indulge in superb cocktails and Champagne to the sounds of the hotel’s in-house DJ.
What's the Story
- Assisted by his trusted circle of exceptional French artisans, recognised architect and interior designer François-Joseph Graf has breathed new life into this elegant Victorian mansion, elevating its feel of a quaint English house to a refined and discreet hotel.
- French Elegance.
- Rates start at GBP 600 per night.
- You are located just off Sloane Square. The King's Road, Knightsbridge, and Belgravia are within walking. The hotel is also just around the corner from Pavilion Road, which is home to some of the best artisan food, fashion, beauty, and fitness spots in the capital. Don't miss lunch at Granger & Co.
- More recommendations in our Neigborhood Guide.
Where to Eat & Drink
How to Get There
- Nearest airport: Heathrow is a 40-minute Uber or Taxi ride.
- Sloane Square Station is a 1-minute walk, from where you can take Underground lines into Mayfair, Marylebone, and Soho.