Celebrating the liberating life outdoors, the brand-new NOMAD is a bohemian paradise of 14 suites, a private place designed for discerning travelers with a nomad's heart, lying just 200 meters from Kalo Livadi, one of the most beautiful beaches of the Aegean Sea.Check availability
- All 14 suites feature scenic views and spacious lounges and include king-sized beds and terraces with jacuzzis and magnificent sea views.
- Safe box, mini bar, hair dryer, luxury amenities, Nespresso coffee machine, Smart TV.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Wine & Dine
- KUKULU is an all-day eat and drink hangout that features a bright, fresh Mediterranean menu of scrumptious delights and food predominantly made for sharing. From the fresh catch of the day to various types of meat cooked in the slow-grilling robata style.
- Casual beach attire.
- Rates start at EUR. 580 per night.
Favourite Beach Clubs
- Scorpios, reserve in advance, preferred treatment for Soho House Members. The best day is Sunday.
- Alemagou, more chilled, best vibe on the island.
- Spilia, the best place for a late seafood lunch.
- All the little tiny boutiques in Mykonos town are worth a visit, the best time to shop is around midnight.
How to Get There
- Mykonos has its airport, and BA flies direct from London. There are also direct flights from Athens, Munich, and several other European cities.