Set against the backdrop of SoHo’s iconic cast-iron buildings and cobblestone streets, ModernHaus is a gathering place for urban travelers—and a thoughtfully designed extension of our neighborhood’s creative and dynamic spirit. Artworks from some of the most influential figures of the past century grace the hotel's walls: George Condo, Harland Miller, Jean Dubuffet, KAWS.Check availability
- 114 rooms. All feature magnificent skyline views.
- Custom furnishings, one-of-a-kind sculptures and paintings, and abundant natural light—a rarity in downtown New York.
- In rooms: WiFi, TV, Nespresso machine, tea-making facilities, fridge, triple-filtered water, Frette linens, robes and slippers, and Le Labo Bath amenities.
- Fitness center with TechnoGym equipment, weights, and a Peloton bike.
- Rooftop pool.
What's the Story
- All 114 guestrooms and suites, as well as Jumpin Jacks breakfast and cocktail bar, are modern tributes to Bauhaus design. Clean lines, functional shapes, and ornamental forms set the scene for artful lounging, while residential touches and sumptuous amenities offer home-like comforts.
Wine & Dine
- Veranda is their new restaurant set within a retractable, greenhouse-like glass enclosure that transforms seamlessly between indoor and open-air dining year-round.
- Located on the second floor is Jumpin Jacks, a chic all-day eatery that transforms into an intimate lounge at night.
- Jimmy at ModernHaus: Perched on the 18th floor, the high-ceilinged space is intimate yet airy, with modular blue furniture, glazed tile walls, and floor-to-ceiling windows framing views of Midtown, Wall Street, the Hudson River, and the bridges spanning the East River. In colder months, guests lounge on blue velvet leather seating around the statement fireplace; in warmer months, the action spills onto the open-air roof deck, which features chaise lounges and panoramic city views.
- Rates start at USD 345 per night excluding tax.
Where to Dine
What to See
- The hotel's location just off Sixth Avenue could not be much better to explore SoHo, Tribeca, and the West Village by foot.
- ModernHaus puts guests within striking distance of New York’s top dining, shopping, and cultural addresses while offering easy access to public transportation. Step out our front door to discover the buildings and monuments that have earned SoHo a spot on the National Historic Landmarks list—and served as the stomping grounds for some of the most influential artists and free-thinkers.
How to Get There
- Fly to one of New York's three airports, La Guardia (only domestic) is approx 1/2h drive, Newark is a 25min cab ride, and JFK could be well an hour by uber or cab.