Locanda Al Colle
Locanda al Colle is a contemporary country house, nestled in the hills of Versilia and only a short ride away from the famous beaches of the beautiful Tuscan coast and Forte dei Marmi. The inspiring taste of the owner can be felt in the air, his love of vintage and contemporary art makes the Locanda al Colle a unique guest house, in which harmony, warmth, and cordiality compose the theme tune for an enjoyable stay.Check availability
- Twelve rooms including two suites and deluxe rooms with panoramic terrace. Some with garden and verandas or private terraces. All are tastefully decorated with a mix of vintage design and contemporary art furnishings.
- Its three floors accommodate several interesting rooms and suites, decorated with elegance and characteristic one-off pieces, fine witnesses to the art deco style of the 1920's and vintage design up to 1970's.
Wine & Dine
- A rich breakfast is served with daily specials every morning.
- Dinner is exclusively for resident guests every day except Wednesdays when there's a cooking class and Sundays when they offer a plate of cheese and charcuterie with salad.
- Summer linen.
- Rates from EUR 260 per night.
- Ristorante La Dogana in walking distance for fish and meat, Via delle Pianore 20.
- Trattoria Il Marzocco for Mediterrenean cuisine, Via Marzocco 64.
- Osteria La Brocca, for home made pasta, Via Pescarella, 27.
- Ristorante il Porto for the freshest catch of the day, Via Michele Coppino, 118.
What to Do
- Head do the beach club Bagno Chimera in Marina di Pietrasanta.
- Massages and Yoga lessons can be booked at the Locanda in advance.
- Cooking classes: Gian Luca the chef is ready to reveal all tricks and secrets of his art in a true cookery course.
- The Locanda is happy to organize wine tastings, bike and Vespa hire, boat trips, and more..
Good to Know
- The Guest House accommodation is up to 24 people. If you are a large group of people you can rent the entire property on your own.
When to Go
- Season runs from Easter to the end of October. Lovely times to visit Versilia are late spring or early autumn.
How to Get There
- Fly into Pisa which is a 30-minute drive, Pisa is served by several low-cost airlines. The hotel can arrange a Transfer from/to Pisa for EUR 90.
- By train: Get off either at Viareggio (8km) or Pietrasanta (5km). The ride costs about EUR 30 by taxi.