Le Grand Mazarin
A chic new address has put Paris firmly on our Spring agendas: Le Grand Mazarin is the latest outpost from the Maisons Pariente group and opened its Martin Brudnizki-designed doors last September in the Marais with all sorts of bells and whistles including a winter garden, an indoor swimming pool, and a secret cabaret bar.Check availability
In the 50 rooms and 11 suites that make up the hotel, the London design studio of interior architect Martin Brudnizki has given free rein to run with his imagination to create a magical hotel inspired by Grand Siècle classicism. For this life-size homage to the fine tradition of French decorative arts, Martin Brudnizki's talent was supported by the high-level craft skills of companies with the Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant label.
The hotel offers several rooms and suites that can be connected for families, with the possibility of booking 3 suites to create a luxury 3-bedroom duplex.
Wine & Dine
- Michelin-starred chef Assaf Granit who owns twelve restaurants in Jerusalem, his hometown, three in London, and five in Paris, including the Michelin-starred Shabour, pays tribute to his childhood memories at the inhouse restaurant Boubalé. Boubalé reinvents Ashkenazi cuisine in color as no one has ever seen it, with a maximum coefficient of desirability.
- At Le Bar de Boubalé, the atmosphere works its magic, offering moments of divine tranquility or vibrant excitement. The subtle aromas of the signature cocktails and eclectic menu do the rest. The warm and chic decor creates an ideal ambiance.
- Library Bar: Several times a week, the talented transformist Uriel is granted complete creative freedom to illuminate the vibrant nights of Paris. Nestled in the depths of the Grand Mazarin. No cell phones allowed.
Wellness & Spa
- An indoor swimming pool - a rare luxury in Paris – with a separate Jacuzzi and hammam. The wellbeing area is also fully equipped with a fitness room and treatment room. These areas are exclusively reserved for hotel residents. From the deckchairs, guests can admire the ceiling decorated with a magnificent fresco painted by Jacques Merle, which recalls the poetic imagination of Jean Cocteau.
- Rates start at EUR 520 per night.
- Chez Denise, la tour de Montlhéry. Closed Saturday and Sunday, 5 rue des Prouvaires, 1 arr.
- À L'Épi d'Or 25 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 1 arr.
- Bar Hemingway in Hotel Ritz 15 Pl. Vendôme, 1arr.
- Costes Only during the week, 7 Rue de Castiglione, 1 arr.
Paris Local Guide
- Read all our recommendations here.
How to Get There
- CDG is a 50min Uber or taxi ride. Orly only 1/2h.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, your vehicle will be picked up by our valet service.