Zannier Hotels Le Chalet
A five-minute walk from the center of Megève, you will find the Zannier family’s Alpine outpost, luxuriously spread across three Savoie-style chalets. Once a gastronomic restaurant owned by the French chef Marc Veyrat, Le Chalet now comprises 12 suites and a slick spa, open during both winter and summer.Check availability
- Le Chalet is made up of two independent chalets (spanning just over 5000 sqm) and is a five minutes walk from the center of Megève. In total it has 12 rooms, including six suites. All of these are decorated in a traditional, elegant style with natural materials that blend seamlessly with the modern comfort of a 5-star hotel, such as flat-screen TVs, complimentary WIFI, and integrated sound systems.
- We love Suite 4 for its giant bathtub and epic outdoor space.
- Additional services include 24/7 concierge, valet service, chauffeur service, personal guiding, ski gear reservation, babysitting, personal shopping, and more.
- The hotel is open during summer and winter time on a B&B basis.
- The amenities and linen have been thoughtfully selected: AESOP for the sense of well-being its products offer; Yves Delorme for its timeless bath robes and towels, known for their softness.
Wellness & Spa
- In the spa area, you can relax in its array of treatment rooms, hammam, and sauna, or soak in its indoor heated swimming pool.
Wine & Dine
- Restaurant “La Ferme de mon Père”: A menu designed by the French chef Julien Burlat.
- Wine bar: Located in the restaurant, a new, sumptuous area with club-style armchairs and vineyard tables.
- Dress up in Fusalp ski wear to hit the slopes.
Good to Know
- You can also hire the hotel on an exclusive basis— making it just the place for a special celebration.
- Rates start at EUR. 520 per night.
Where to Eat
La Dame de Pic – Le 1920 You can come directly from the slopes for a lunchtime experience at the weekend or a great dinner. Set in the Four Seasons Megeve, Mont d’Arbois, you can choose from A La Carte or a set menu with either a wine or non-alcoholic pairing.
Les Grands Crus de Fondue: Located near to the center, in the M de Megève Hotel, this is a fondue experience like no other, where guests can select their vintage cheeses for the ‘Grand Cru of fondues’.
Le Refuge du Calvaire: A little mountain bistro on the way to Le Mont d’Arbois, with comforting food and a cozy setting. When the sun shines, you can enjoy the terrace and its views. If you want to walk up from the village, you can take the Chemin du Calvaire path.
More tips in our Megeve Insider’s Guide.
- Megève's ski area has 450km of slopes and 80 perfectly integrated ski lifts within three areas.
- Cross-country skiing: a huge range of slopes has been developed in recent years.
How to Get There
- Airports: Geneva (1 hour), Annecy (1 hour 15), Lyon St-Exupéry (2 hours)
- Megève heliport is 10 minutes by car
- Train stations: Sallanches (15 mins), Genève TGV (1 hour),
- Transfer by helicopter from Geneva Airport to Megève heliport takes 20 minutes.