JK Place Capri
The comfort of feeling at home, surrounded by precious details has been the key philosophy of J.K. Place Capri, the luxury of discreet elegance and guest service has made this incredible hotel where well-being meets luxury-resort getaway with spectacular coastline experience and inspiration.Check availability
- Echoing the style and the concept of a luxury house, the interior design is derived from the charm of the elements that can be found by the coastline: the light and the color of the sea, spacious where the artful revival of the classical style enhanced by the sunny curtain and the luminous crispy white and navy furnishings, bringing the nautical elegant from the breath-taking and borderless Mediterranean sea to your room.
- Decorated in soothing pastel shades, red–coral curtains with touches of aqua green. Enjoy the view of Monte Solaro and the spacious walk-in closet.
- Spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the J.K. Place Capri come with satellite flat-screen TV, tiled floors, and a marble bathroom decorated with grey and white mosaics. Each has the Tyrrhenian Sea or garden views.
- Free WiFi in all areas.
- Services: Concierge service, Luggage storage, Ticket service, Tour desk, Shuttle service, Bridal suite, VIP room facilities, Babysitting/child services.
Wellness & Spa
- Outdoor pool with panoramic views over the Bay of Naples.
- The wellness center includes a gym, Turkish bath, and sauna. There is also a tennis court and hot tub.
Wine & Dine
- Their charming Neapolitan restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine, with its large panoramic terrace, for breakfast and all-day dining in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Dolce Vita.
- Rates start at EUR 590 per night.
- Aurora, best of Mediterranean Cuisine, chic interior, Via Fuorlovado 18-22
- Le Grottelle, Via Arco Naturale 3.
- Da Gelsomina in Anacapri, make sure to be there for sunset, Via Migliara, 72.
Favourite Bars & Beach Clubs
- La Fontelina, the most glamorous Beach Club, great for people watching and best seafood, Località Faraglioni.
- Bar Tiberio, sip a Negroni, ask for head waiter Constantino, Piazza Umberto I.
- More recommendations in our Capri Insider Guide.
- Rent a private boat and explore the turquoise Mediterranean waters around Capri with Skipper Giorgio.
How to Get There
- The island is reachable either by hydrofoil, ferry, or helicopter. Private boat transfers may also be easily arranged by the hotel's concierge.
- The nearest international airport to Capri is Naples Capodichino.