In the heart of ancient Nîmes hides a magical boutique hotel. A secluded place, where Mediterranean gardens perfume the air (bougainvillea, palms, orange trees), and water gently flows through the marble of an antique fountain. A place like Jardins Secrets makes it hard to believe you are nestled within the heart of a city. Among its highlights, the hotel boasts its “Source des Secrets”, a celebrated Roman-style spa, offering ayurvedic and natural treatments among an array of others.Check availability
- Fourteen air-conditioned double rooms, modern bathrooms with antique baths enclosed with silk curtains.
- Free high-speed WiFi throughout.
- Flatscreen TV, safe and bottled water.
- Views of the garden, swimming pool, or cloister.
- Open-hearth fireplaces, chandeliers, and objets d’arts galore.
Wellness & Spa
- Enough cannot be said about the spectacular Roman-style spa, a hammam in the steam room proves the perfect end to a relaxing evening.
- Heated outdoor plunge pool in the stunning walled garden.
- Source des Secrets spa, with Chinese, Japanese, ayurvedic massages and a steam room.
Wine & Dine
- Luxury confiture breakfast with homemade cakes, served in your room, the salons, or in the gardens.
- Beers, wines, spirits, and soft drinks can be enjoyed in both antique-furnished, trompe-l’oeil salon or brought up to your room.
- As lavish as you want, or as cozy as you'll feel.
- Rates start at EUR 290 per night.
- Vincent Croizard - Elegant fine dining with beautifully lit outdoor seating. 17 Rue des Chassaintes.
- Aux Plaisirs Des Halles - Authentic provencal cooking with superb terrace seating. 4 Rue Littré.
What to Do
- For those who choose to leave the luxury of their rooms, Nîmes is awash with history. From relics and ruins to Roman and classical architecture, exploring the city is like being lost within the pages of a romance novel.
- The Arenes de Nimes is the best-preserved amphitheatre in the Roman world. Audio guides and tours are available. Make sure you see the Colours of the bullfighting space with its display of bullfighting costumes in the arenes de Nimes.
How to Get There
- Fly to Nîmes, a 20-minute drive or EUR 25 taxi ride. Other local airports are Montpellier and Marseille.
- Shuttle bus connects Nîmes airport with the main train station, just a three-minute walk to the hotel.
- For train journeys, Eurostar London, Paris, and Lille with no-stop services to Nîmes.