Hotel Petrus at Plan de Corones is a true family business: it’s run by three sisters, Christina, Brigitte, and Daniela, alongside their parents, Gerti and Hans. The perfect base for exploring South Tyrol, whether you want to mountain bike, hike, or ski. Set in the pretty town of Riscone, the hotel has an emphasis on health and well-being — pampering their guests, in short.Check availability
- Each of the rooms and suites have a very special highlight: outdoor jacuzzi, private infrared sauna, whirlpool, or floating lounger. They are all designed with a calming palette of natural woods and light-colored fabrics.
- Private ski shuttle
Wine & Dine
The quality of the food is particularly important to the family and the hotel. In summer, most of the vegetables, salads, and fruit are grown in their kitchen garden.
There are no buffets at the hotel because everything is served at the table. Take a seat on the sun terrace or in the restaurant and your private breakfast buffet will be served on a wooden board, before ordering one of the two daily extras. Once a week in the evening, head chef Hannes Baumgartner invites you to a tasting menu and sommelier Brigitte paired wines.
- The relaxing dohòame SPA includes a 25m long indoor & outdoor pool, a relaxation pool, eight relaxation areas, and five saunas.
- Mountain Active.
- Rates start at EUR 280 per night.
- Lake Braies and the Three Peaks of Lavaredo.
- The lesser-known beauty spots of Passo delle Erbe, with the view of Sas de Putia or the Ütia Ciampcios.
- The Aichner family will be pleased to share their insider tips for the area with guests.
- Golf: the hotel offers a 5-day intensive golf program.
- Take a look at our road trip through the Dolomites.
How to Get There
- Fly into Innsbruck (110 km) or Verona (225 km). The smaller airport of Bolzano is now connected to some European cities with SkyAlps. (1 hour)