Hôtel National des Arts et Métiers
Between le Marais and Montorgueil, the hotel offers the experience of a timeless art of living. An inspiring and unique addition to the busting neighborhood in which it sits, the Hotel National des Arts et Métiers is a feat of modern architecture and innovative design hidden behind a classic Haussmannian facade. The 66-room establishment, restaurant, and bar have been realized using the noblest materials crafted by artisans in the tradition of French savoir-faire.Check availability
- Stylish, clean, and modern designs by designer Raphael Navot.
- Wrapping around an internal courtyard, the 66 light-filled guest rooms are the study of contemporary design and made-to-measure proportions. Each room boasts generous terrazzo-clad bathrooms, an elegant in-room bar, a Nespresso machine, Queen size or twin bed, a Street or courtyard view, Balcony or a terrace.
- Fitness: The sports hall, reserved for the Hotel's guests, has been carefully designed and offers high-performance and connected equipment.
- Studio National: Discover the original program of Dance & Fitness classes and train like a dancer.
- L'atelier de beautéL: The Institut CODAGE offers a range of massages and treatments that are refreshing, revitalizing, and relaxing.
Wine & Dine
Ristorante National: From rue Réaumur to the hotel's patio, the Ristorante National unfolds like a chic trattoria.
The Herbarium cocktail bar welcomes both hotel residents and Parisians. The talented Oscar Quagliarini has created a cocktail menu like a perfumer composing his fragrances.
On the hotel's roof, a terrace offers a unique view of the rooftops of Paris, an exceptional place to have a drink. Which is also shared by the Penthouse, the hotel's centerpiece. Suddenly, Sacré-Coeur, the Centre Pompidou or Les Arts & Métiers voisins appeared from a new angle.
Aware of the current environmental challenges, and wishing to combine performance and respect for natural resources, the Hotel is proud to be one of the few Parisian establishments to be awarded the Eco Label.
- Rates start at EUR 230 per night.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Les Enfants du Marché 39 Rue de Bretagne, 3 arr.
- Anne 28 place des Vosges, 3 arr.
- L'Ami Louis 32 Rue du Vertbois, 3 arr.
- Benoît 20, rue Saint Martin, 4 arr.
- Aux Crus de Bourgogne 3 Rue Bachaumont, 3arr
- Le Petit Célestin Sunday afternoon, 12 Quai des Célestins, 4 arr
- Cafe Charlot is our go-to spot in the Marais for breakfast and lunch. 38 rue de Bretagne, 3 arr.
- Paris is home to a network of hidden shopping alleys and passageways packed with boutiques, bars, and cafes. Rue Montorgueil in the 2nd arrondissement and the Rue de Bretagne and its adjacent streets in the Marais are a few particularly hip ones worth visiting.
How to Get There
- The hotel can be reached within a 40 min drive from Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport.