Hôtel Crillon le Brave
Hôtel Crillon le Brave is a discreet five-star hotel with a breathtaking view perched on the foothills of Mont Ventoux, looking out over the Dentelles de Montmirail in the heart of the medieval village of Crillon le Brave. Composed of nine centuries-old houses, it blends perfectly into the village of Crillon le Brave and offers a seamlessly authentic setting. This hotel in the Vaucluse immediately gives you the feeling of going back in time!Check availability
The atypical ensemble is made up of 17th and 18th-century buildings linked together by stone galleries, small squares, and alleys lined with low dry-stone walls, typical of the region, overgrown with vines and climbing plants. You can walk through this labyrinth and discover a spectacular view of the surrounding area, an unexpected swimming pool, and cypress trees surrounding a well, with the Château de Crillon as a highlight.
In the 16 rooms and 18 suites, the old red floor tiles typical of Provence contrast with the warm subtle decor. Strong linen, natural nuances in half-tones, cozy plaids, and soft materials.
Each room or suite is unique with antique furniture and selected decor, remaining in its original layout according to the architecture of the house. Panorama on Mont-Ventoux, windows like life-size paintings on the surroundings, double bathtub with a view.
The architect Charles Zana has imagined a very contemporary version of the Provençal style for the rooms and suites, some of which have a terrace and all of which are different. There is a lot of antique furniture and other pieces that are very much in the spirit of the times, such as the vintage stools signed by Charlotte Perriand.
- The garden – Everywhere dry-stone walls devoured by scented climbers, flights of stone stairs leading to unexpected viewpoints overlooking Mont Ventoux. Shaded pergolas and a fountain that sings just above the outdoor swimming pool.
- In the heart of the Crillon-le-Brave hotel, a petanque court awaits the guests. The petanque court, nicely laid out in a terraced area, allows you to play the most popular sport in Pagnol's Provence.
Wellness & Spa
- The Spa des Ecuries is the heart of the hotel and has everything needed to soothe the mind and body. Entirely adapted to the personal needs of each individual, the face and body treatments use the active ingredients of organic plant extracts and essential oils.
Wine & Dine
- Adrien Brunet, the Executive Chef, offers the rich flavors of Provence on a platter in our two restaurants, both revealing an impressive view of Mont Ventoux.
- La Madeleine offers refined cuisine highlighting the finest local products.
- From breakfast to dinner, La Table du Ventoux is the beating heart of the Crillon le Brave hotel, serving local and tasty cuisine.
- Provençal Colours.
- Rates from EUR 490 per night.
- Go by bike (electric) through vineyards, hills, and lavender fields, discovering their villages and local producers.
- The landscapes of Provence are the perfect backdrop for the four golf courses (18 holes) situated between 30 minutes and 1 hour from the hotel.
- Very colorful and always very lively, the Provençal markets have always been known to exalt the local art of living. Each village has its own and each one has its charm. You will be able to marvel at them and taste the best of the local products every day. The main markets around Crillon-le-Brave:
- Provencal market of l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. Every Sunday. Quai Jean Jaurès.
- Provencal market of Bédouin. Every Monday. Avenue Barral des Beaux.
- Provencal market of Capentras. Every Friday. 13 Pl. du 25 Août.
How to Get There
- By train: Avignon TGV - 43 km, Marseille Saint-Charles - 126 km.
- By car: From Paris 696 km, Lyon 235 km, Geneva 380 km, London 1161 km.
- Nearest airport: Marseille Provence airport (MRS) - 106 km or Avignon Provence airport - 44 km.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.