Hampshire, United Kingdom
Heckfield Place is a Georgian family home lovingly restored from its classical origins and rewoven into a luxury hotel standing on 400 acres of secluded Hampshire landscape.Check availability
- 45 rooms, including six suites across six categories. All equipped with Apple TV, iPad, iPod dock, Bang & Olufsen speakers and phones, fridge/pantry stocked with multiple carafes of still and sparkling water and Wildsmith Skin bath products.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Natural lawns and lakes.
Wine & Dine
- Skye Gyngell (who is also behind Spring at Somerset House in London) is running 'Marle', which was awarded one of Michelin’s new Green Stars.
- The other restaurant 'Hearth' is housed in a former stable and focuses on the very best produce available on the day.
Wellness & Spa
- Set within 400 acres of woodland, 'The Bothy by Wildsmith' offers a heated indoor pool, six treatment rooms, and a menu of bespoke massages and facials.
- Bring something a little more formal for dinner.
- Rates start at GBP 550 per night including breakfast.
Location & Setting
- Set in 400 acres of verdant grounds, including walled gardens, lakes you can swim in and the hotel’s own biodynamic farm, which provides fruit and vegetables, honey and flowers.
- The Assembly is the hotel’s program of events and activities (at extra cost); everything from author talks and art classes to foraging and wild swimming expeditions.
How to Get There
- By air: Heathrow is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
- By train: The nearest station is Winchfield, a 15-minute taxi ride away.