Situated on a 40-hectare estate in the heart of Mallorca, Finca Serena welcomes you to a world of wide, open spaces, lush Mediterranean gardens, and trails that allow you to explore 10-hectares of vineyards that envelop rooms scattered across the property.Check availability
- 25 rooms, including 12 suites of imperfect perfection decorated with natural fabrics. Cotton, linen, stone, wood, and other local materials all make for unique spaces where décor, warmth, and elegance are seamlessly integrated.
- Respect for the original architecture makes each of the spaces unique. The rooms are flooded with natural sunlight, most of them with private terraces, others located right beside the garden. They all share views over the estate, with its olive trees and typical Mallorca landscape providing a veritable immersion into the setting.
- Clients can choose between six categories depending on their dimensions, the type of terrace, and access to the garden or veranda.
- Free WiFi throughout, the gym.
- In rooms: air-conditioning, minibar, tea, and coffee kit, free bottled water, and Finca Serena bath products.
- There are two: a heated one at the spa, and one in front of the main building, perfectly positioned for admiring the countryside mid-front crawl. Shade-seekers can hide out in the pergola; sunloungers are there for the sun-worshippers. Both pools are open between 9 am and 9 pm.
- The cows have been moved along to make room for the spa in their spacious former shed, which is surrounded by palm trees. From the indoor pool or a hammock on the veranda, you can enjoy post- or pre-treatment views of the island’s central plains and the monastery-topped Puig de Randa mountain. Natura Bissé treatments, a fireplace, sauna, and hammam await.
Wine & Dine
- A winning concept by two-Michelin-starred Óscar Velasco and his team: contemporary cooking with an authentic taste of place that uses the best products and techniques to create sensational dishes. To be savored in two distinctive spaces: from the dining room overlooking the gardens, or on the grand terrace by the pool.
- Pack your Espradilles, lots of linen, and your Balearic summer can start.
- Rates start at EUR. 490 per night.
- With its vegetable gardens, orchards, and more than 900 olive trees – food is an essential part of the Finca Serena experience. Now, with National Gastronomy award-winner Óscar Velasco at the helm, local products take a starring role. From breakfast through to dinner, Jacaranda restaurant celebrates the island’s gastronomic heritage through honest, healthy cooking paired with an extensive local and international wine list. Al fresco dinners under swaying palms, and breakfasts with sensational views over the Mallorcan countryside, are a luxury for all five senses. This calming atmosphere is complemented by walking paths through fields of lavender, private yoga or mindfulness classes, a variety of workshops organized in-house, and Único Spa with its indoor swimming pool and fireplace, relaxation lounge, sauna, hammam, fitness by Technogym and treatment rooms by Natura Bissé.
- For sports lovers, the hotel also has bicycles ready for exploring the hidden corners of this spectacular island. Please ask at the front desk for access to any one of four nearby golf courses, all of which offer exclusive fees to our guests.
Day Trip to Palma
- Within just 20 minute drive you are in the old town of Palma, with its narrow streets, tiny boutiques, and hidden squares. Perfect for a day trip.
How to Get There
- Fly into Palma de Mallorca which is a 25 min drive. Palma is served very well by major European airlines.
- We recommend a car rental at the airport.