Verbier, Valais, Switzerland
Experimental Chalet is a stylish Alpine retreat with a bistro, spa, signature cocktail bar, and the legendary nightclub, the Farm Club.Check availability
- Experimental Chalet offers a selection of 39 rooms and suites, including adjoining rooms for families, and is complete with terraces and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. With open spaces and natural light, the comfortable, minimalist design by Milanese architect Fabrizio Casiraghi is inspired by mid-century resorts, with deep jewel and sorbet tones, and lacquered wood.
Wine & Dine
- The Chalet’s Frenchie Verbier restaurant offers guests a choice of fresh, farm-to-table dining, with shareable dishes en cocotte and a dedicated French-style snack hour every afternoon, perfect for hungry kids.
- Fusalp to hit the slopes.
- Rooms start at CHF. 350 per night.
- Verbier in Les 4 Vallées offers more than 400km of groomed piste. The resort’s reputation as a free rider’s paradise is well known around the world– Verbier has some of the best lift-served off-piste in the Alps.
- A range of activities and diversions are offered at Experimental Chalet. From skiing with a pro champion, and flying with a bird-woman to a memorable experience from a helicopter.
- For years advanced skiers have loved the way Verbier’s lift system can deposit them at the top of three separate mountains, each with scintillating off-piste terrain. The fact that these lifts are powered by 100 percent renewable electricity deepens the allure. The journey there can be flight-free too: ten hours and three changes of train bring you from London to Le Châble — where you jump on a gondola up to the resort.
- Try Chez Dany, a classic mountain hut on the slopes with a terrace and hearty swiss cuisine.
- For a fine-dining experience, book a table at La Grange.
- Farm Club in the hotel, an iconic institution founded in 1971. Elegant, intimate, and quirky, the legendary nightclub of the Swiss Alps has stood the test of time with its iconic atmosphere. The Farm Club has always been a favorite with its international epicurean clientele.
When to Go
- Best skiing months are from January until March.
How to Get There
- The nearest airport is Sion, which can be reached directly from London’s City and Heathrow airports. But there’s only one flight a week, though, so most people fly into Geneva (three hour drive) instead. The hotel can arrange transfers.