Just a short stroll away from the centre of Lech and the slopes, The Berghof is one of our hot picks for your winter break. The hotel is situated in a quiet and privileged location above the centre of Lech and features its own elevator that takes you directly from the village into the hotel. At der Berghof you can expect excellent food, and luxury amenities. The owner has maintained the alpine lifestyle at the highest level of hospitality. Modernity and tradition get combined in a wonderful way to create a unique feel-good atmosphere.Check availability
- In your room you can expect all the amenities that you are used to, and then some: HD flat-screen televisions, Dolby-Surroundsound music system (with DVD, CD, MP3, Radio, iPod/iPhone docking station), specially created music playlists, a minibar, telephone, a safe, free WiFi throughout the hotel, just to name a few. In the bathroom you will find a hairdryer, a scale, a cosmetic mirror, and beauty products from the Ortiga line. In addition, enjoy the fluffy bathrobe and slippers for your visit to the “Bergquell” sauna and wellness.
- Room Service, library, underground parking.
- Lovely Sun terrace with terrific mountain views.
- Mountain bike rental during summer months.
Wellness & Spa
- The spa comes with several saunas, steam bath, quiet room, an infrared cabin, juice and tea bar and a gym.
- Various treatments can be booked.
What's the Story
- Start with the finest natural materials, combine them with first-rate craftsmanship, with a touch of playful color here and a light there as if they were natural parts of the room: this equals the interior design signature of Isabelle Burger, owner of Der Berghof. Through her unconditional passion for beauty and simple elegance, she creates that unique „Berghof“ flair that permeates every nook and corner of the house while harmoniously embedding it in the alpine history of the Arlberg region.
Wine & Dine
- Whether in the Berghof Restaurant, the quaint „Berghof-Stueble“, the sun terrace, or the Bar and Lounge, no matter where you choose to dine or just relax, you will be served and looked after by the team in a most friendly, quiet and discrete manner.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with fresh local products.
- 6-course menu is served for dinner, delicious light meals at the highest standard.
- Cosy fondue evenings in the charming 'Berghof Stüble'.
- Stylish Berghof Bar for pre-dinner drinks or cocktails.
- Superb tea menu, that includes over 30 varieties.
- Well-stocked wine cellar with attractive rarities. Der Berghof even has its own wine series.
- Winter chic on the slopes - Dress up smart for dinner.
- Rooms from EUR 360 per night.
Location & Setting
- The Berghof sits in a sublime location, somewhat away from the hustle and bustle of the pistes and yet right in the middle of it all. With its own house lift it goes directly into the village center and only a few minutes walk from the main lifts.
- Right next to our sun terrace is the children’s area of the Tannberg Ski School – with magic carpet, playful exercises and much more!
Lech Insider Guide
- Take a look at our Lech Insider Guide. The best restaurants and what to see this winter.
Where to Shop
- Lenai & Linai, right next to the church in Lech center for velvet, linen, and wool clothing, and authentic `Austrian slippers. The best souvenir you can take home.
How to Get There
- Major airports: Zurich (2 hours) and Munich (3 hours)
- Smaller airports: St.Gallen (1 hour), Friedrichshafen & Innsbruck (both 1.5 hours)
- Train station is Langen am Arlberg (30 min)