Ca Maria Adele
Ca Maria Adele, well known as one the most romantic hotels around the world is located in Dorsoduro, right next to the beautiful Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute at the Canale Grande in the modern art district of Venice.Check availability
- 12 rooms, including two suites, all uniquely designed.
- Rooms feature plasma TV, CD/DVD player, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and free WiFi.
- We loved the seductive Noir room with the mezzanine level.
Wine & Dine
- Daily a la carte breakfast is served either in your room or in the restaurant room or outside terrace.
- No dinner option, take a look at our local suggestions.
- Rates start at EUR 380 per night including a la carte breakfast.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Is a trip to Burano & Murano, ask at Reception for a tour.
When to Go
- Venice is an all-year-round destination. Avoid super moist August though. Spring and fall are lovely when several events like Biennale take place.
Good to Know
- The hotel's concierge is happy to help you organize local trips, book restaurants & more. Try Lineadombra for dinner, a 2 min walk from Ca Maria Adele.
- More suggestions in our Venice Insider Guide
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is among the most important museums in Italy for European and American art of the first half of the 20th century and is only a quick stroll from the hotel.
How to Get There
- By air: The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport. From the airport take the public ferry or travel in style with a Venetian Water taxi. The hotel has its private landing stage.
- By train: Venice’s main station is Venezia Santa Lucia; visit www.trenitalia.com
Ca Maria Adele