Bless Hotel Madrid
Located on the 'Golden Mile', among the most exclusive shops in the desired Salamanca neighborhood, BLESS Hotel Madrid is an icon in the city. Enjoy a dynamic experience in a historic building featuring the work of top interior designer Lázaro Rosa Violán.Check availability
- Luxury rooms and suites, inspired by Madrid's elegant houses of the aristocratic Salamanca neighborhood of the 19th century.
- All rooms & suites feature classical décor and modern detailing and come with King size or Twin bed and complimentary access to the Spa.
- The warmth of wood, the large windows, the magnificent terraces, the divine dressing rooms, the indoor period style bathtubs, and outdoor hydro-massage baths, including the designer electric fireplaces. Each of the rooms and suites has a unique and special feature for a memorable stay.
Wellness & Spa
- Immerse yourself in the urban spa. Feel the relaxation as you enter the hammam. Cleanse your body of toxins in the dry sauna. Awaken your body with the contrast between hot and cold with the ice cascade, or disconnect in the jacuzzi and sensory showers.
- Explore their selection of facial treatments, corporal rituals, and manicure and pedicure protocols from Beldon Beauty, a brand focused on the care of health and beauty 360º that pays special attention to the personalization of its protocols.
- The fitness space features the latest technology, LifeFitness®, and Discover® machines, as well as the Sweat Box virtual space.
Wine & Dine
- Breakfast: An incomparable buffet breakfast. A wonderful, varied international selection with obvious nods to the purest Madrid, including healthy and vegan options.
- Pinzelada Lounge: The lobby bar is a vibrant designer space in the heart of the Calle Velázquez with an updated gastronomic experience and an exquisite signature cocktail menu.
- SLVJ restaurant: Offering signature food by chef Fermín Azkue with the immense culinary creativity that comes from his ability to absorb and put to use the techniques and know-how of some of the finest restaurants in Europe.
- Rooftop bar with an Amazon-style setting and an Asian twist, where you can enjoy spectacular views of Madrid, the refreshing pool, and delicious light tapas and cocktails.
- Casual elegant as the Spanish say.
- Rooms start at EUR. 476 per night.
Where to Eat
- El Paraguas C/Jorge Juan 16
- Bodega de la Ardosa for some of the best tapas in town. Calle Colón 13
- El Perro y La Galleta Barceló street 5
- Mercado de San Miguel the last of the 19th-century iron markets in Madrid. Plaza de San Miguel
Where to Drink
- Bar Cock is one of the oldest in the city. In the '70s, it was famously a hangout for Madrid's creatives. C/Reina 16
- Azotea del Círculo rooftop bar is located on top of the Fine Arts Building. Calle Marques de Casa Riera 2
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- El Rastro – flea market on Sunday for antiques and vintage finds. Pl. de Cascorro, 13
- Buen Retiro Park, it's simply where locals gravitate for a dose of the outdoors. Plaza de la Independencia 7
- Hammam al Andalus the communal baths and tea room, are unisex, so you’re welcome to chill out in the company. Atocha St. 14
How to Get There
- Fly into Madrid–Barajas airport, a 30-minute drive from the hotel.