A certified hotel, Rupertus is guided by the philosophy of a climate-neutral lifestyle. Set in the beautiful Salzburg Alps, it is a family-run affair with organic cuisine, wellness offerings to soothe the soul, and the ideal getaway for relaxation in both summer and winter.Check availability
- 50 bio rooms and pine suites, all equipped with Flat TVs or Smart TVs, WiFi, balconies with a view, and metal-free beds for a particularly restful sleep.
- Childcare & children's playroom.
- Dogs welcome.
- All areas of the hotel work on the premise of 100 % Bio quality.
What's the Story?
- For the owners, the Herzog and Blumenkamp families, there is nothing nicer than having a full household — and their home has been a hotel since 1977. It was founded by Sophie and Gottfried Herzog and, in 2012, their daughter Nadja and her husband Olaf Blumenkamp took over the business. The focus on organic quality and sustainability is part of the family DNA.
- There is nothing nicer after an action-packed winter’s day than warming your hands up with a homemade organic apple punch at the GreenBar.
Wellness & Spa
- Heated Infinity indoor & outdoor pool (22m) offering magnificent mountain views.
- Adults-only panorama sauna with ice fountain and terrace area on the roof.
- Cold water plunge pool filled with mountain spring water.
- Fitness room with views to the garden and new Techno-Gym equipment.
- Family herbal sauna, cozy areas at the pool, and a new relaxation area.
- Sun loungers in the garden, on the sundeck, and by the pond.
Wine & Dine
- In the morning, an organic breakfast buffet is served. In the afternoon, there is soup, salads, and cake. In the evening, you can indulge in a 5-course menu, choosing either vegan or meat options.
- 100% Bio: Quality, genuine, and natural organic cuisine is made with regional ingredients.
- 100 % certified organic produce from breakfast through to the evening meal.
- All fish is exclusively caught in the wild, or from organic fish farms.
- 100 % Non-GMO, no colorings, and no animal testing.
- 100 % wild game from the Hohe Tauern National Park.
- All-day vegan meals.
- Blend in with the Leogang Mountains: Alpine colors!
- Rates start at EUR. 278 per night.
Location & Setting
- From the hotel it is just 200 m to the Asitz cable car, Leogang’s access to the mountains, with cycling routes and skiing in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
- Skiing in one of the biggest ski areas in Austria: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn with 270 km of perfectly groomed pistes.
- Explore the region on cross-country skis - and expect a winter wonderland.
- Take a break from skiing and snowboarding to sample the delights of the many ski huts.
- 400 km of hiking & biking trails.
- More than 40 huts can be discovered.
- Several golf courses in the nearby area.
When to Go
- Winter season runs from December until Easter. You will find the best snow conditions in January and February. The summer season starts in May and lasts until October.
How to Get There
- Nearest airports: Salzburg (1 hour); Munich (2 hours).
- By train: The nearest station is Leogang (5 minutes)