Hôtel Bella Tola & St-Luc
Hotel Bella Tola is a historic mountain retreat in Switzerland’s picturesque Valais valley rooted in its surrounding nature. A generous white property with pretty blue shutters, the hotel is ideal for those planning to ski or snowshoe in the Saint-Luc and Chandolin areas in winter or hike and bike in summer.Check availability
- All 28 rooms and 4 apartments are individually furnished in a classic style and equipped with TVs, telephones, baths, or showers.
- Two salons and a library invite you to read a book or enjoy a cozy evening.
- Lifestyle boutique, Maison Angelique.
What's the Story
- The property dates back to the mid-nineteenth century; Anne-Françoise and Claude Buchs-Favre took it over in 1995 and completed a sensitive renovation in 2020, retaining many of its original features, such as the pink stucco ceiling in the handsome dining room.
Wellness & Spa
- L’Eau de Cimes: A high-altitude spa (200 m2) with a heated indoor pool, whirlpool sauna, hammam, steambath, ice fountain, and sundeck. Three cabins for a variety of massages and treatments, which make the most of alpine herbs and flowers.
Wine & Dine
- Le Tzambron: Laidback and typically Swiss restaurant serving local dishes, such as raclette.
- Chez Ida: French restaurant serving up classics, with an impressive wine menu. Try the signature fillet de perche with tartare sauce and homepage fries
- A choice of perfumed teas, biological herbal teas and cakes, and old-fashioned hot chocolates are served in the tea room.
- The terrace garden offers terrific mountain views.
- Post-slopes comfort.
- Rates start at CHF 240 per night.
- Val d’Anniviers: 200 km of slopes with one ski pass. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the ski lifts.
- There are 150 km of ski tours in the resort.
- 35 km winter hiking paths and snowshoe paths.
- 300 km of hiking trails in the area.
- 180 km of mountain biking trails.
- Tennis: 2 outdoor courts in St-Luc.
- Fishing and swimming lakes in the immediate area.
Good to Know
- During summer months, the hotel offers a self-catered mountain hut for 2 adults.
When to Go
- Winter season starts in December and lasts until April. Visit from June to September to enjoy the beautiful Swiss mountains in summer.
How to Get There
- By air: Geneva is the nearest airport (190 km).
- By car: 22 Km from Sierre, approx. 30 min on the Motorway N9.
- By train: Sierre railway station is a 30 min drive with Postal bus.