Beaverbrook Town House
Opened in 2021, the Beaverbrook Townhouse is set across two beautifully refurbished Georgian townhouses on Sloane Street that overlooks Cadogan Gardens. A homage to the legendary tastes of Lord Beaverbrook, its colorful and creative interiors give more than a nod to the Roaring Twenties. There are 14 lavish suites with four poster beds, art, and antiques, as well as a snug little library, a Japanese grill, and a sushi bar. It is like staying with your extravagantly generous friend, who will also open up his little black book of London secrets to you.Check availability
- 14 suites, each styled and named after celebrated London theatres. Designed impeccably by Nicola Harding, there are sumptuous beds in boudoir-like rooms that recreate the ambiance of the plush velvet pleasure palaces of bygone eras. Each one’s story is told with curated posters, illustrations, vintage photography, and bespoke written histories.
- All rooms and suites (26-32 sqm) feature Super king size beds, Flat screen TVs, complimentary minibar, underfloor heating in bathrooms, Bamford toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, air conditioning, and Nespresso coffee machines.
Wine & Dine
- The Fuji Grill: Expect top-notch sushi, sashimi, and nigiri, alongside signature Beaverbrook dishes such as ‘Charcoal’ Wagyu with Juniper Miso — or let yourself be guided by the chef with the seasonal tasting menu.
- Sir Frank's Bar: Dressed in a Japonisme-inspired Art Deco style, Sir Frank’s Bar is like stepping back into Lord Beaverbrook’s colorful past, champagne cocktail in hand.
- Understated elegance
- Rates start at GBP 580 per night.
- The hotel boasts a prime perch on stylish Sloane Street, surrounded by some of London's finest landmarks, including Hyde Park, museums and galleries, and luxury shopping.
- Beaverbrook is just around the corner from Pavilion Road, which is home to some of the best artisan food, fashion, beauty, and fitness spots in the capital. Don't miss lunch at Granger & Co.
- More recommendations in our Neigborhood Guide.
Where to Eat & Drink
How to Get There
- Nearest airport: Heathrow (45 minutes).
- Sloane Square Station is a 3-minute walk away, from where you can take Underground lines into Mayfair, Marylebone, and Soho.