Atto Suites is a feast for architect lovers: Warm, reduced to the essentials, and very woody. Equipped with the best the region has to offer and a unique Farm-to-table concept, this property is not to be missed in summer or winter. The designs, craftsmanship, and facade are unlike any other property in the area, yet fit seamlessly into its setting - one that you won't forget with the mesmerizing mountain views.Check availability
- Dignified, purist, close to nature. Relaxed luxury - that's how the suites (65m2) and the penthouse (80m2) at the top can be described. The architecture is monolithic. The interior design is warm and soothing as soon as you enter. Reduced to the essentials, the rooms are furnished with the highest quality local materials.
- From the building materials to the ingredients they use in the restaurant: They all come from the region. Good things are so close - especially if you can call South Tyrol home. It is not only trees that grow between the Dolomite mountains but also fresh rosemary or thick fennel bulbs.
- Just as in their other hotel Leitlhof, they have also worked with simple, high-quality, natural, and regional building materials in the Atto. They generate their electricity and heat. They do this with the help of a wood gas plant, which enables them to produce all the electricity and heat they need from wood chips. Most of the wood for this comes from their forests.
- Their farm is also one of their largest suppliers. An organically grown farm-to-table concept, already tried and tested in the Leitlhof, finds a new interpretation in the Atto. Vegetables of all colors and shapes stand there side by side with Scottish Angus cattle.
- Different worlds meet here in the Pustertal - the Alpine and the Mediterranean. They blend them into a fine, seasonal menu. The focus is always on the quality of the ingredients. Their food comes from their farm and from local producers and farmers they trust. Regional and seasonal with a small changing menu.
Access to Nearby Sister Hotel
- The Atto belongs to the Leitlhof. That means that guests of the Atto have the peace of an apartment house, but the advantages of a hotel are also within reach. With the help of the shuttle service, you can use the spa and the restaurant.
- Rates start at EUR. 300 per night.
- Hiking: Marked paths, narrow trails, and majestic peaks: Hiking in the Dolomites is a unique experience.
- Mountain biking, road cycling & leisure biking. The area offers a vast network of bicycle paths and trails to be discovered.
- Mountaineering and climbing. A stunning landscape full of beautiful peaks to be climbed and challenging cliffs for vertical conquests.
- Skiing: If you’re looking for amazing ski areas that have not been discovered by the crowds, this is your place!
- Cross-country: 200 kilometers of cross-country trails. The vast trail network in the valley has a great variety of skating and classic cross-country ski tracks.
- And much more, from snowshoe hiking to tobogganing and ski touring.
How to Get There
- Fly into Innsbruck, a 2h car ride away. The smaller airport of Bolzano is now connected to some European cities with SkyAlps and only a 1 1/2h drive to the hotel.
- You’re welcome to use our parking garage free of charge.
- By train: There are numerous direct trains to San Candido. Alternatively, you can change trains in Fortezza. There is a train connection from there to San Candido every 30 minutes.
- Complementary shuttle service: If you arrive by train, they’ll be happy to pick you up at the local station.
- Tesla charging station.