Lech am Arlberg, Austria
Almhof Schneider is a family-owned hotel offering exquisite aesthetics, utter comfort, and unsurpassed hospitality. Experience an effortless combination of the traditional and contemporary; a feeling of belonging.Check availability
- Single rooms: (24-30 m2), equipped with a grand lit
- Double rooms deluxe: (40 m2), spacious with separate corner seating
- Junior Suites: (45 m2), visually screened bed- and living room area
- Suites: (50-110 m2), separate bed and living room, 1, 2, or 3 beds and bathrooms, dressing room
- Suites and Junior Suites equipped with stereo system, some with open fireplaces
- Free WiFi throughout
- Room Service, Library
- Underground parking
- State-of-the-art conference facilities for up to 25 people
Wellness & Spa
- SPA with a spacious pool, sauna, and fitness area, plus two massage therapists.
- In-Spa Aesop boutique.
- From late January, the hotel's terrace is bathed in lunchtime sunshine making it an ideal place to enjoy good, hearty food. In spring, they fire up the barbecue on the terrace.
What's the Story
- Read our interview with the owner, Mr. Gerold Schneider Meet The Hotelier Behind Almhof Schneider
Wine & Dine
- Breakfast includes a small buffet as well as an à la carte menu, with freshly prepared food, juices, and fresh bread.
- The Wunderkammer: A full-course dinner of Alpine and Austrian cuisine is served in the restaurant.
- Gigi’s Tagesbar is an all-day bar for coffee, Champagne, and cocktails.
- Klausur is an elegant American bar on the ground floor.
- Wine cellar with around international 25,000 bottles of wine.
- Fusalp ski wear to hit the slopes, Jankerl and Dirndl from Lanz at dinner.
- Rates start at EUR. 690 per night including half board.
Lech Insider Guide
- Take a look at our Lech Insider Guide. The best restaurants and what to see this winter.
Good to Know
- The hotel is happy to make reservations for you at Restaurant Klösterle in Zug if you fancy fondue, Grandes Pièces, and other Austrian specialties in a traditional setting or at the Schneggarei ski lodge next to the hotel if you prefer pizza and simple, hearty meals.
Where to Shop
- Lenai & Linai, right next to the church.
- If you are a good skier, start your day in Oberlech, head over to the 'Rüfikopf' until you reach Zürs, then head back to lech via the 'Madloch' — and get a tan at the Burg's terrace in Oberlech.
How to Get There
- Major airports: Zürich (2 hours) and Munich (3 hours)
- Smaller airports: St.Gallen (1 hour), Friedrichshafen & Innsbruck (both 1.5 hours)
- Train station is Langen am Arlberg (30 mins)
- Arlberg Express: To and from Zurich Airport for €50,00 one way and €100,00 for a roundtrip
- The hotel can arrange private transport from any rail station or airport. Prices on request