On the island of Mykonos, a slow-living sanctuary of unparalleled magnificence and effortless serenity has opened its doors. Located in the exclusive and tranquil pocket of Aleomandra, this lavish seven-bedroom property occupies a privileged perch shared by no other accommodations on the island. Suspended above a semi-private sandy beach, the dreamy hillside haven has been exquisitely renovated with a spectacular array of prestigious amenities and thoughtful touches to inspire an unforgettable barefoot-luxury stay for up to 14 guests.Check availability
- 7 double bedrooms
- 1 detached studio (available upon request) (40sqm)
- 8 en-suite bathrooms + 2 guest WCs
- Total villa size (interior): 650 sqm. Plot size: 4.600 sqm.
- Large heated swimming pool (7m x 15m)
- Pool bathroom with shower & WC
- Direct sandy beach access with clear waters. Beach terrace with sunbeds & umbrellas.
- Panoramic sea & sunset views overlooking Delos & Rhenia
- Diptyque bathroom amenities
- Room amenities (room spray, phone charger, adaptor)
- Minibars in all rooms with quality drinks & snacks
- Indoor gym, massage room & Hammam (60sqm)
- Indoor dining area for 12 guests + 2 outdoor dining areas for 16 guests each. Amply furnished outdoors (1.000sqm)
- Multiple shaded seating & lounge areas
- Professional chef kitchen + Guest kitchen with central island + 2 outdoor kitchens
- High-tech cinema room
- Gated property and private parking
- Wi-Fi full coverage
- Integrated A/C throughout the property
- Indoor cinema with high-end audio/video systems
- Top-notch indoor/outdoor sound system with subwoofers & iPad controllers
- Equipped minibars in all bedrooms, wellness area & cinema
- Sonos speakers in all bedrooms
- Electronic safe box in all bedrooms
- Smart TV in all rooms, living room, & wellness area
- CCTV & alarm systems covering all property premises
- Nespresso machines in all bedrooms & common spaces
- Technogym equipment (Treadmill, bicycle, multigym, dumbbells & weights…)
- Automated gates with digicode & intercoms
- Wine cellar
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances
- Professional Sage coffee maker
- Fully equipped professional & guest kitchens
- Quality set of tableware, glassware, cutlery & serving plates
- 2 fully equipped outdoor kitchens
- 2 professional Lacanche-wide BBQs & burners
- Massage bed
- Built-in garden Bose speakers
- Multiple sunbeds & armchairs
- Miele laundry room, iron & steamer
- Hair dryers in all bedrooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast service
- Change of bed linens every 2 nights
- Change of towels every 2 days or daily upon request
- Minibars in all rooms stock up with drinks, cocktails & quality snacks
- Guest amenities in all rooms including phone chargers, adaptors, etc
- High-end Diptyque bathroom amenities
- Assistance with luggage at the villa on arrival & departure
- Property, pool & outdoor maintenance
- Car, ATV & scooter rental assistance
- 24/7 concierge assistance
- Rates start at EUR. 8000 per night in low season. The nightly rate includes daily housekeeping and daily breakfast service preparation (excluding groceries).
The peninsula of Aleomandra is close to the area known as Agios Ioannis. The location offers extreme privacy plus some of the most enviable sunsets in Mykonos. This bay is the nearest land point to the sacred island of Delos and has picturesque views of the Aegean and other nearby Cycladic islands. The villa is conveniently close to Ornos village and Agios Ioannis Bay, with several options for swimming, & dining. Mykonos town, with its traditional alleys and energetic nightlife, is just 5′ away by car.
Mykonos Town: 5′ drive
Main supermarket: 5′ drive
Agios Ioannis beach: 2′ drive
New Port (ferries): 12-drive
Favourite Beach Clubs
- Scorpios, reserve in advance, preferred treatment for Soho House Members. The best day is Sunday.
- Alemagou, more chilled, best vibe on the island.
- Spilia, the best place for a late seafood lunch.
How to Get There
- Mykonos has its airport, and BA flies direct from London. There are also direct flights from Athens, Munich, and several other European cities.