Villa Cardo is a 4 bedroom house designed by Studio Andrew Trotter, who designed Masseria Moroseta. Like the Masseria, Villa Cardo has been built with local materials and uses traditional methods of building, to ensure the Pugliese vernacular shines through, keeping the building light, airy and cool in the summer.Check availability
- Sleeps: 8
- The house is within one hectare of land, filled with olive and almond trees, and with views to the sea from the roof terrace.
- The house comprises of a large living room with a dining room, 4 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms.
- One of the bedrooms is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, with a bath and double shower.
- The main bedroom has its veranda, with an outdoor bath, and a private garden with an outdoor shower.
- There are a further two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, that can also be used as a small living area. These bedrooms have a shared bathroom.
- Cinema hall.
- In addition to the main house there is an old “lamia” country house, that can sleep 2 people with a large bathroom.
- Surrounding the pool, there is an outdoor kitchen with BBQ and wood-fired oven, dining terrace, outdoor sofa, and sun beds.
- Large roof terrace with great views of the sea.
- Air conditioning
- Cinema hall
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor kitchen
- Turkish bath
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleanings
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Rates start at EUR 600 per night in the low season and go up to EUR 1200 in July & August.
Location & Setting
- The Villa is located between Ostuni and Cisternino towns. 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants. For lazy days by the sea, the nearest beaches are around 7 miles (10km) away.
When to Go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak seasons. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to See
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The Trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
Where to Eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
How to Get There
- The house is 35 minutes from Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car. Private parking at the property.