Villa sur Mer
Just minutes away from the Pampelonne beaches, Villa sur mer is located at the heart of a magnificent 2,700-square-metre garden, perfect for taking long strolls amidst the beautiful Mediterranean vegetation. The villa is centered around common loft-style, open-concept spaces featuring enormous windows overlooking the enchanting bay. A large master kitchen, 2 living rooms, and the dining room showcase contemporary designer furniture, modern art pieces, Concorde furniture, a 1950s-style projector, and tarmac lamps.Check availability
The villa’s 4 uniquely styled bedrooms sleep up to 10 people total, and each comes with a private bathroom, a breathtaking view of the sea, and contemporary designer furnishings.
The Aluminum suite, composed of white and grey tones, derives its name from the headboard, which is made from sheets of aluminum from the world-famous Brussels World’s Fair of 1958. The suite also features Le Corbusier furniture and Tolomeo lamps.
10 guests - 4 bedrooms - 5 bathrooms
Living space: 340 sqm
Dining Room: 8 seats
Outdoor Dining Room: 14 seats
Full-equipped Kitchen: Dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, espresso machine
Living Room with fireplace
Cleaning: 2 times a week
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated pool, infinity pool.
- Central air-conditioning
- Central heating
- Deck chairs
- Flat screen TV & Video projector
- Home Theater
- Mediterranean garden
- Suitable for children
- Transfer from the airport
- Up to 10 guests
- Rates start at EUR. 2900 per night in the lower season. Rates in season are higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
- If you're in town on a Tuesday or Saturday, don’t miss the market at Place des Lices.
- The famous Pampelonne beach is a 5 min drive from the Villa.
- Senequier in St Tropez port - an institution, go for Aperitivo.
An Insider Guide to Saint Tropez
- Find more suggestions on where to eat, and drink in our guide.
- Musée de l’Annonciade is one of the longest-established modern art galleries in France. House in an old chapel, it's home to the works of Europe's finest artists.
How to Get There
- Fly into the Nice airport which is roughly a 1 1/2h drive.