La Scogliera is an exquisite villa nestled in the prestigious enclave of Punta Lada, only 3 minute driving from the center of Porto Rotondo. This stunning retreat offers a serene escape with direct access to the sea and incredible views of the azure waters of the Costa Smeralda. With its recent renovations, La Scogliera combines modern luxury with timeless charm, providing the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable summer getaway.Check availability
- 3 Double Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- 1 comfortable bunk bed with ensuite bathroom.
- 1 Studio/TV Room with sofa bed and private bathroom.
- 1 Guest bathroom.
- Air Conditioning throughout.
- Private access to the sea.
- Spacious seafront terrace with sun loungers and outdoor furniture.
- Large garden.
- High-speed WiFi.
- Rates include electricity, water, WiFi, and linens.
- Rates start at EUR 1250 per night in low season and go up to EUR 2500 in July & August.
- Min. stay is 7 nights.
Location & Setting
- Only 3 minutes driving distance from the center of Porto Rotondo.
- From Porto Rotondo, you can easily reach the beautiful village of San Pantaleo, which is famous for its sceneries, its market on Thursdays, and its artisan shops. We recommend an Aperitivo at Cafe Nina and dinner at Giagoni in the Piazza or at the more laid-back Agriturismo La Sasima.
- The iconic beach town of Porto Cervo is half an hour's drive.
- Spiaggia Hruska, go for sunset.
- Spiaggia Sassi comes with a great restaurant called Tartarughino Beach.
- Spiaggia Ira.
- Spiaggia Marinella.
Where to Eat
- Da Giovannino is a traditional restaurant in Porto Rotondo that has been around since 1990. Homemade pasta dishes include tagliolini with burrata, pistachios, and anchovies, while mains range from sea bass with saffron, pine nuts, and spinach to local lobster. Don't miss their gelato.
- More recommendations including nearby restaurants and bars upon confirmed booking.
Where to Shop
- Salotto Virginia is a cool concept store in Porto Rotondo where art, fashion and design meet.
When to Go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak seasons. Visit in June or September. Even October is still warm and lovely.
How to Get There
- The house is 30 minutes from Olbia airport.
- Highly recommended: A rental car.