The Hahnenkamm Lodge is an exclusive hideaway located right in the renowned skiing area of Kitzbühel and just 50 m from the start of the legendary Hahnenkamm race. The fully-catered lodge impresses with its customised service paired with culinary highlights. The unique location by the upper terminus of the Hahnenkamm cable car promises an unrivaled natural experience, peace and holiday enjoyment at the highest level.Check availability
- The Lodge provides room for 12 + 4 people and has three suites which have bedrooms and a lounge area, a children’s suite with 4 bunk beds, and an extensive master suite.
- A dining area, a bar with an open fire await you in the exclusive lounge area, and there is also a terrace that enjoys dreamy panoramic views.
- The fully-catered lodge impresses with its customised service paired with culinary highlights.
- The lodge also offers a SPA area, a fitness centre.
- Own ski school and many other services.
- Families and large parties seeking exclusiveness in the mountains.
- Up to 12 + 4 people.
- Indoor Parking in Kitzbühel available.
- Rates upon request.
Worth getting out of bed for
- Start your day at the the slopes. You have direct access to one of the best skiing resorts of Austria with 170 km of well groomed slopes
Kitz Insider Guide
- More local suggestions in our Kitzbühel Insider Guide
How to Get There
- Munich airport is approx. 2 hours drive. Or fly into Salzburg which is only an hour by car.
Important arrival information
- The lodge can only be reached with the Hahnenkamm cable car. Arrival is only possible between 8.30 am and 3 pm. At the cable car station you will be welcomed by the team of the Lodge.