Chalet Bear is a wonderful private luxury chalet in the exclusive Swiss ski resort of Klosters. Photographed for Interiors magazine, Chalet Bear has been recently refurbished to a luxuriously modern standard and sleeps up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms. Chalet Bear is located in the middle of the town on a little rise and is a five-minute walk to lifts and restaurantsCheck availability
- Chalet Bear has been recently refurbished to a luxuriously modern standard and sleeps up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
- It offers cozy sitting rooms, bedrooms with wonderful linen, and 3 fireplaces (one of which can be found in the master bedroom).
- It also features beautiful balconies and a terrace overlooking the stunning vista of the resort.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily Breakfast delivered to the chalet
- Afternoon tea left in the chalet
- Pre-prepared dinners available on request
- Fresh flowers & newspapers
- 1 Staff day off per week
- Champagne on arrival
- Luxury Bath Products
- WIFI, Games, DVDs, Sledges
- Up to 8
- Parking in front
- From CHF 3200 per night.
Location & Setting
- Chalet Bear is located in the middle of the town on a little rise and is a five-minute walk to lifts and restaurants
Klosters is unique. A picturesque Swiss village with an enviable snow record and many great restaurants. It offers great skiing for all abilities, some of the longest runs (12 km), and the most exciting skiing in Europe, thrilling off-piste, as well as the wide open slopes of the famous Parsenn. Klosters shares its extensive skiing network with the nearby town of Davos, which combined has 190 miles (307km) of downhill piste, with 97 individual pistes, served by 52 lifts.
To relax and unwind, there are many spas as well as the famous one in the Vereina Hotel. There are miles of cross-country ski trails as well as skating, sledding (with 7 long sled runs), horse riding, horse-drawn sleigh rides, winter polo, snowshoe trekking, snowboarding (with access to a half pipe), paragliding, swimming, bowling, tennis, and squash.
Take a look at our Klosters Insider Guide
- Klosters is a firm favorite of the Royals, an old-money and understated destination in Switzerland. Prince Charles and Diana took their sons on regular Ski trips to the Swiss town. The local cable car is named after The Prince of Wales.
How to Get There
- You can easily reach Zurich airport in just one and a half hours. You can also take the train from Zurich to Klosters, approx. 2h40. An Airport Transfer can be arranged.