Casa Maiora is a 4 bedrooms villa designed by Studio Andrew Trotter. Like Masseria Moroseta and Villa Cardo, Casa Maiora is built with local materials and with traditional construction methods. The villa has comfortable indoors and great external spaces and enjoys the sea view over the Ostuni seaside.Check availability
- Sleeps: 8
- The villa consists of 4 bedrooms, two are in the main building and two are separate.
- The three double bedrooms have a private garden with an outdoor shower, and one bedroom has 2 single beds.
- All the rooms are bright, and spacious and guarantee maximum comfort.
- The living room has a large built-in sofa and overlooks the swimming pool.
- The built-in kitchen benefits from big windows and simple furnishings, a mix of modern design and local craftsmanship.
- The property has a large outdoor swimming pool.
- Outside there is a large kitchen with a fire oven and BBQ.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Pizza oven
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Outdoor kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Washing Maschine
- Private parking
- Cleaning every 2 days
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Rates start at EUR. 4000 per week.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- The house is a few minutes from the sea and is located 5 minutes from the city of Carovigno and only 15 minutes by car from Ostuni.
Where to Eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
When to Go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak seasons. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to See
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The Trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
How to Get There
- Brindisi airport is 20 minutes away; 1 hour from Bari airport. Private parking at the property.