Haus Benedikta has always been a place to be together. And even after 180 years, the house is still a place that is best shared with loved ones. Therefore, no individual rooms can be booked in this chalet, only the whole house. A total of six to eight people can be accommodated here: on the first floor there are three bedrooms, each with its bathroom; a sauna and a fully equipped kitchen; and on the ground floor there are two cozy lounges.Check availability
- A total of six to eight people can be accommodated here: on the first floor there are three bedrooms, each with its bathroom, a sauna, and a fully equipped kitchen; and on the ground floor, there are two cozy lounges.
- Grandma Benedikta preferred to buy her groceries from local farmers and alpine dairy farmers. They still follow this principle at Benedikta today and prefer to recommend regional producers. On request, they can also do the shopping for you, fill your fridge according to your wishes, or deliver a breakfast basket every day. They also offer a personal cooking service and spoil you with Austrian specialties or Vorarlberg home cooking.
- In the "Speis", the pantry, they provide selected regional delicacies for sale, as well as high-quality oils, vinegar, and spices. On request, the staff can fill your fridge with the best regional products, from alpine butter to eggs. And if you dare to look into the wine cellar, you will discover a fine selection of fine wines of Austrian, French, and Italian origins.
- A total of six to eight people can be accommodated.
- Rates start at EUR. 480 per night.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Of course, you can conquer the mountains around Haus Benedikta, go for long walks, or go skiing. But you don't have to. The chalet in the heart of the idyllic Montafon region is ideal for doing nothing at all. Let the sunshine on your face in the garden in summer or watch the snowflakes dancing in front of the window in winter. If you want to combine the slow pace of life with wellness, the best thing to do is sit in the private sauna, enjoy the warmth, and look at the mountain peaks.
- The large garden around the property is a favorite spot for guests all year round: Garden furniture is provided, as is a parasol and a grill and fire bowl for you. You are welcome to use the herbs from your garden in the kitchen.
Spring & Summer
- When snow-covered slopes slowly turn back into colorful alpine meadows in spring, the Montafon becomes an all-rounder: you can take turns on the slopes of the region and experience promising ski tours until April. On the other hand, it is already green and the first hikes are already tempting. In summer, nature shows itself in all its splendor: hiking and climbing tours or excursions with the (e-) mountain bike to alpine pastures, the most beautiful vantage points, and high peaks are on the program. And if you are looking to cool off in the summer heat, dare to jump into swimming pools and hidden mountain lakes: Our tip is Wiegensee and Lünersee. They were even voted the most beautiful places in Austria.
Fall & Winter
- When the days get shorter again, meadows and forests show themselves in colorful dress and invite you to long walks and autumn excursions into the mountains. A very special time to consciously enjoy the beauty of nature before winter arrives in the Montafon: that's when skis, snowboards, cross-country skis, and snowshoes are waiting to be used again. The Montafon ski region connects five ski areas with a total of almost 300 kilometers of pistes and 73 cable cars and lifts. There is something for every level of ability: from slopes for beginners to racing slopes, from perfectly groomed family routes to freeride spots with guaranteed powder snow.
How to Get There
- The nearest airports are Innsbruck & Zurich, both less than 2 hours by car.