Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 beds · 4 baths
Tenuta Masseriola enjoys its exclusive privacy just a few kilometers from the village of Carovigno, rich in history and savory cuisine. Surrounded by 8 hectares of olive groves and red soil, it offers maximum comfort to its guests.Check availability
- Sleep: 8
- The house is immersed in the most genuine Puglia countryside, wide open spaces of stone and tuff, managed with volumes and details that ensure relaxation and total wellness.
- Tenuta Masseriola winds its way through two modern structures that surround the most classic of Puglia construction: a trullo/lamia. Arranged harmoniously in these spaces are 4 bright bedrooms with relative bathrooms, painstakingly taken care of down to the tiniest detail, a spacious and comfortable living room, an elegant technological and functional kitchen, and a dining room that can comfortably seat all the guests of the Estate.
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen-with high tech modern facilities oven
- Laundry service
- Nespresso machine
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleaning
- Bed linen and towels change every 4 days
- Cleaning of pool
- Garden maintenance
- Rates start at EUR 600 per night in the low season and go up to EUR 1200 in July & August.
Location & Setting
- The Villa is located between Ostuni and Cisternino towns. 20 minutes drive to the coast and the typical Apulian beaches and restaurants. For lazy days by the sea, the nearest beaches are around 7 miles (10km) away.
When to Go
- Season starts in April and lasts until October with July & August being peak seasons. Visit in June or September to experience the best of Puglia.
What to See
- Many of the area's main tourist sights are nearby: The Trulli of Alberobello, the charming circular town of Locorotondo, Baroque Martina Franca, with its Summer Opera Festival, and the lush Itria valley.
Where to Eat
- Take a look at our Puglia guide
How to Get There
- The house is 35 minutes from Brindisi airport and 1 hour from Bari airport.
- Highly recommended: Rental car.
- Private parking at the property.
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.