Parkhotel Egerner Höfe
Nothing in Bavaria is as Bavarian as the Tegernsee Valley. We thoroughly agree. Find rest and tranquillity amid the hotel's park, with the view sweeping over the adjacent meadows and the sublime Wallberg. Or enjoy relaxing hours in our Mangfall Spa and exquisite cuisine par excellence in the gourmet restaurant Dichter. Together, these are the perfect ingredients for your holiday at our five-star superior Parkhotel Egerner Höfe at Lake Tegernsee.Check availability
- The rooms and suites have been lovingly designed with natural materials from the region to define the exclusive ambiance. From the Deluxe Suite to the cozy double room or the rustic-authentic Alm Suite with two bedrooms – step in and feel at home instantly.
Good to Know
- Start your time-out in style at Lake Tegernsee! The hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the lake with its varied lake promenade. During your holiday at the Parkhotel Egerner Höfe, you can use the local tourism card, Tegernsee Card. This card with special offers for activities and excursion destinations in the Tegernsee valley is included with every stay at the Egerner Höfe.
Wellness & Spa
- Refresh yourself in the 20-meter-long pool that stretches to the outside area. Warm up in their bio-sauna, Finnish sauna, or Alpine salt sauna and wind down on one of the comfy lounge beds in the relaxation area. Serve yourself a cup of herbal tea from grotesque to top off the experience.
- Recharge your batteries with an aromatic oil massage, enjoy a detox herbal stamp massage, or detoxify with a Sisley body slimming treatment. After a day hiking or a mountain bike tour around Lake Tegernsee, why not relax with a vitalising classic massage?
Wine & Dine
- Their new gourmet restaurant Dichter, with star chef Thomas Kellermann, serves outstanding menus with a special twist. Awarded 1 Michelin star, 17 Gault Millau points. He creates his menus using the best of seasonal products from the region around the Tegernsee Valley –artfully refined with fresh herbs from their gardens.
- Jankerl and Dirndl.
- Rates start at EUR. 320 per night.
The Best Mountain Huts in the Tegernsee Valley
- The new star in the "hut heaven" is the Saurüssel Alm above Bad Wiessee.
- The Neureuth can be reached from Gmund or Tegernsee with a wonderful panoramic view and weekly hut evenings on Thursdays.
- Whether mountain biking, hiking, swimming, walking, windsurfing, sailing, boating, or stand-up paddling.
- For golf lovers there are 4 golf courses within a few kilometers.
- In winter you can go skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ski touring, tobogganing, walking, and, weather permitting, skating or playing ice hockey.
- In the immediate vicinity you will find cross-country ski trails.
- The ski areas Spitzingsee-Tegernsee or Lenggries Brauneck are only a few kilometers away.
- With a cable car you can reach the highest mountain in Tegernsee, the Wallberg. Once at the top, rent a toboggan and go down the 6.5 km long natural toboggan run into the valley.
How to Get There
- Fly into Munich International Airport, an hour's drive.
- By train: Gmund train station is a 15 min drive. The Bavarian Oberlandbahn takes you to Munich Central Station every hour for 60 minutes. From there you can easily explore the Bavarian capital without having to search for a parking space. Whether royal castles, the Bavarian sea - the Chiemsee - Salzburg, or Innsbruck.