At Nidum, the most luxurious feature is Nature itself: the magnificence of the Seefeld plateau and its mountain backdrop. The natural, informal luxury inspires everything they do: in each of the 57 spacious, contemporary-style rooms, three restaurants, and on their panoramic terrace. Nidum offers a wide range of spa treatments, as well as a pool, saunas, gym, massage rooms, and beauty treatments.Check availability
- All 57 contemporary-style rooms and suites feature a balcony, wardrobe, desk, and cabinet in solid wood, Illy coffee machine, and range from 35m2 (casual rooms) to 118m2 (suites).
Wellness & SPA
- You can expect a full range of treatments and facilities: from saunas and steam baths, to an infinity pool, a natural pond, a whirlpool, gym, and a fitness area.
Wine & Dine
- Think of Alpine and Mediterranean cuisines: the best of both worlds blend seamlessly into one culinary experience. Whether it’s in the main dining room, in their pub bar or at the terrace restaurant.
- The panoramic terrace offers stunning views and is one of the many highlights of the hotel. From breakfast to lunchtime under an umbrella, and finally an aperitif in the evening.
- Nidum Bar is the place for a morning coffee or an early evening aperitif. Later, pop in for a nightcap in this classy and stylish setting. Serenaded by the live sounds of talented musicians behind the piano.
- Wine cellar with more than 300 labels.
- Dress up smart for dinner. Mountain casual during the day.
- Rates start at EUR 296 per night including breakfast.
- The Seefeld plateau is a cross-country skiing eldorado. You will find 279 kilometers of cross-country pistes.
- Ski: The area is an ideal family skiing area due to the flat pistes. The skiing resorts Rosshütte and Gschwandkopf offer state-of-the-art lifts and pistes.
- Explore the plateau (and surrounding mountains) on a hike, or improve your handicap in any of the nearby four golf courses. Staying seated on the Seefeld Plateau is also possible … preferably on a mountain bike. You find different mountain bike routes, from easy to challenging ones.
When to Go
- To enjoy the Tyrolean summer visit between June and September. You will find the best skiing conditions from January until March.
How to Get There
- By air: The nearest airport is Innsbruck (25 km). Alternatively, Munich is a 2-hour car ride.
- By train: Seefeld has its railway station which is connected to the Austrian and German railways.
- By car: Easy reachable from Munich via Garmisch Partenkirchen.