Saint Rémy de Provence, Provence, France
Le Petit Hotel
In the heart of Saint Rémy, behind the door of this old Provencal building hides a secret garden, welcome to Jean-François's Le Petit Hotel, where you can relax by the art deco-designed pool and enjoy a peaceful getaway under the olive trees.Check availability
- 9 rooms, including 2 suites, designed mid-century with a french twist.
- Beautiful garden with heated Art Deco pool, complete with sun loungers and beach chairs.
- Little concept store curated by the owner's wife.
- The location, is right in the center of lovely St Rémy. You will find restaurants, stores, and galleries within walking distance.
Wine & Dine
- Daily breakfast is served every morning until 11 am in their restaurant or on the outdoor terrace. Full bar open daily. Coffee, wine, snacks & more.
- Rates start at EUR.180 per night including breakfast.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- The hotel is an ideal base from which to explore not only Saint Rémy but also the nearby provencal villages including Gordes, Menerbes, Les Baux & more.
Good to Know
- Visit Jerome's concept store Bienbon, a 5 min walk. Also great for lunch, it features daily specials, and always great desserts.
- The owner Jean-François recommended to dine at Edú, which is a 10 minute walk. For more recommendations, the owner and his wife have an excellent black book.
How to Get There
- Nearest airport is Marseille, which is a 50min drive. We recommend a car rental at the airport.
Le Petit Hotel
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.