The Place Firenze
In the heart of Florence, deeply connected to its daily life, artistic heritage, and lively cultural scene, The Place is your House and Home in the vibrant Tuscan city. It is a timeless classic remade for a new generation of immersive travelers, one that reinvents made-to-measure hospitality.Check availability
- 20 rooms, including 10 suites.
- Library with books, roof terrace, and free WiFi throughout.
- In rooms: flatscreen TV, on-demand movies, minibar. In-room spa treatments can be arranged.
- Styled by Michele Bönan, the room’s decor combines classic Fifties seduction with iconic 1970s references.
Wine & Dine
- Living Florence like a local start at The Kitchen & The Bar. Your day begins with a leisurely al fresco breakfast in a glorious Renaissance piazza and might continue with a light lunch of good things from some of our favorite artisanal food producers, settle down to a cocktail with friends around the golden hour, segue into an intimate, romantic dinner for two. The Kitchen & The Bar never close.
- Handmade slippers and linen shirts.
- Rates start at EUR 520 per night.
- Trattoria Sostanza, Via del Porcellana, 25/R.
- Santo Bevitore, Via di Santo Spirito, 64.
- Langolino, Via delle Caldaie, 8.
- Harry's Bar, Lungarno Amerigo Vespucci, 8.
- More recommendations in our Florence Insider Guide.
Good to Know
- Avoid the crowded Piazza Duomo, try the Oltrarno area with its artisanal shops and local bars.
How to Get There
- Fly into Florence International airport. Expect a 20 min taxi drive.
- The train station Firenze S.M.N. is just a few minutes walk. Well connected to Milan, Rome, and Venice.
The Place Firenze
Join the newsletter
Curated experiences, travel tips, and latest reviews, not to be missed.