The Boutique Hotel in Rohrmoos-Schladming – at the heart of the Dachstein region of Styria – is refreshingly different. Look forward to uncomplicated, modern flair in the magnificent natural surroundings of the Alps. Look forward to really good food and fine wines, to personal service and warm hospitality. And to their VEITH SPORTS Concept Store with ski rentals and wine bistro, where hand-picked products are available for rent or to buy and to enjoy in a very special atmosphere.Check availability
- Discover their stylish suites and charming double rooms. Including fantastic mountain views.
- Bathroom, hairdryer, desk, room safe, balcony, flat screen TV, wireless internet, cozy bathrobe. Mattresses and pillows of TEMPUR for a very restful sleep.
- In Anna’s fitness room you can train with the latest Technogym equipment, therabands, balls, and dumbbells.
Wine & Dine
- Enjoy bistro dishes and natural wines or pamper yourself with a 4-course choice menu. They serve down-to-earth dishes and local quality dishes from the region. The kitchen team cooks what is in season and what is growing in their herb garden.
What's the Story
- An Olympic Champion. A professional Snowboarder. And two people who know exactly what you want during your holiday. Look forward to meeting your hosts. Look forward to the Veiths. Meet Anna, Manuel, Helga, Wolfgang, and the ARX team and discover more about the history of the hotel.
- The location: No matter whether you like skiing, ski touring, winter hiking, or cross-country skiing. Here in Schladming-Dachstein, you are right, if you love mountains and winter sports. For all your activities you start from the ARX Hotel directly in front of the door. Get up, have a delicious breakfast, and head out.
- Mountain active. You can rent or buy skis, snowboards, boots, and accessories in their in-house store.
- Rates start at EUR 200 per night.
Worth Getting out of Bed for
- Your fun starts right outside the ARX entrance doors: Enjoy the summer. At the top of the mountain or down in the valley. Trekking, biking, golfing. Or maybe you prefer to strap on your skis or snowboard in winter? Or ride down the mountainside on a toboggan – Ski amadé and the 4-mountain interlinked ski area Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, and Reiteralm take you (almost) everywhere. And for sure, lots of snow and a unique experience.
- Skis, snowboards, ski boots, or accessories – their in-house boutique with ski rental is the first choice for top-class winter sports equipment. To buy or to rent. You can rent e-bikes during the summer months and the store turns into a meeting room during the warmer months.
How to Get There
- Nearest airport is Salzburg, an hour's drive.