The Villa Rosen was lovingly renovated in 2017 and now shines in a luxurious splendor as Villa Liechtenstein's guest house. Embedded in the large garden of the Villa Liechtenstein, the villa is set above the Altausseer Traun and just a few minutes walk from Lake Altaussee.Check availability
- The Villa Rosen offers space for up to 8 people on over 300 square meters of living space.
- 4 bedrooms with quality bed linen.
- 4 en-suite bathrooms with double washbasins, with integrated shower, towels, and bathrobe.
- Fully equipped kitchen with high-quality Miele appliances, crockery, and pots, stove, Kettle, microwave, and toaster. Nespresso machine and a French press.
- Cozy living room with an open fireplace
- Office room with a desk to work.
- Lounge with hi-fi system including home cinema.
- 160sqm terrace
- 3000sqm garden for strolling
- Carport with 3 parking spaces
- Lockable sports room for mountain bikes including a charging station, ski room, and ski boots.
- Sauna house with Finnish sauna
- 400m away from Lake Altaussee
Services on Request
- Breakfast service
- Afternoon snacks
- Rates start at EUR. 7000 per week.
- Altaussee is not only home and inspiration for many artists but also a place of salt and brine which made the place a climatic health resort. You can find this here at the modern health center VIVAMAYR. This picturesque place and the breathtaking Alpine landscape offer a perfect composition for those who are looking for relaxation, longing for relaxation, and inner health.
- Mountain bike tours, hikes, and swimming start right outside the front door.
- The Salzkammergut also offers you countless leisure activities and excursion destinations for young and old.
- In winter, Altaussee and the surrounding area offer cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, horse-drawn carriage rides, tobogganing, and much more
When to Go
- The villa is available all year round. Come in the winter months to experience a magical winter wonderland. Summer is the high season when the lake gets busier, especially during July & August.
How to Get There
- Nearest airport is Salzburg, a little over an hour's drive.