Looking for authentic Italy? Try Le Marche. With its old stones and a multitude of small windows, Villa Luca seems straight out of a romance novel. The Italian sun bathes this old farm in white sunlight that reflects onto the turquoise waters of the modern pool. The minimalist décor shows its bohemian side with linen curtains and vintage-colored pillows. In each room, the wood stands in harmony with contemporary materials - the stainless-steel central island, the white designer chairs, the varnished desks, and the modern curved bathtubs.Check availability
- 11 guests - 5 bedrooms - 5 bathrooms
- Living space: 400 sqm
- Living rooms: 2 sofas, 5 armchairs, fireplace, TV, Hi-Fi
- Outside dining room area 12 seats
- Dining room 12 seats
- Kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, Nespresso machine
- Outside kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Swimming pool
- Central air-conditioning
- Heated floors
- Billiard room
- Vegetable garden
- Alarm system
- Cleaning: 5x / week
- Up to 11 guests
- Rates start at EUR. 900 per night in the lower season. Rates in season are higher, please fill out the form to receive an offer.
- Located in central Italy, the Marche region reveals its well-preserved nature that has inspired many romantic writers. The water flows along the soft slopes into the glacier-blue waters of the Adriatic to the east. Follow the rivers forty miles from the sea and reach the fortified village of Treia. Go past the ruins of the medieval ramparts and head into the countryside to reach Villa Luca.
Al Fresco Dining
- Gather in the summer kitchen to prepare a plate of fresh tomatoes and mozzarella while you sip a glass of Vernaccia di Serrapetrona, the local sparkling red wine.
- At aperitivo time, head into the historical center of Treia or stay at the villa and enjoy the chef's "Lasagna Vincisgrassi".
- Le Marche is much to offer: The UNESCO-listed Renaissance town of Urbino, the pristine coastline of the Conero Natural Park, the beautiful Travertine Piazzas of Ascoli Piceno and the Grotte di Frasassi, Europe's largest underground cave system. Le Marche is also home to the largest Roman cisterns in Italy.
How to Get There
- Fly into Perugia (1h20) or Rome Fiumicino (2h45) or Florence (2h50)